Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2019 Crosstrek Limited
1,378 Posts
I did likewise.

·
Registered
2018 Lifted 6-speed Crosstrek
1,907 Posts
Ive used Lamin-x for years on multiple cars. I did yellow soon after I got my Trek as well. Changes light output color AND helps prevent rock chips on the glass.

After having the yellow installed for almost 3 years, I peeled them off and changed over to the orange/amber ones to match the back lighting on my ditch lights.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Love it! Takes me back to sitting along the Quai de Valmy in Paris having a beer and seeing a 1975 Porsche 911 Targa with yellow headlights. Thanks for posting.
regards

·
Registered
'21 Subaru Crosstrek Sport
65 Posts
Lamin-X is so easy and cheap, and protects the lenses. Years ago on my E36 M3, the salt and sand used by Chicago winter plows just destroyed 3 expensive driving lamps. I wish I knew about Lamin-X films then... would have saved me a lot of time and money.

Honestly, I just dig the look.

If you want 20% off of your order, you can use my partner link to make the films even cheaper...

·
Registered
615 Posts
I do stealth mode, i just change my bulb with yellow phillips one, bit since it comes with chrome cover to prevent glare, at a glance it still show like stock but once the light is on, it will be fully proper yellow fog light. Applied the same with my rear signal bulb

·
Registered
615 Posts
Can you share which bulb you used? I like that idea. LED?
The fog light is LED Philips Xtreme Ultinon LED Car Fog Light Bulbs H11 2700K but the signal light is philips silver vision wy21w/t20 non LED, since the turn signal usage is not continuous there is not much advantage of using led bulb.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Lamin-X is so easy and cheap, and protects the lenses. Years ago on my E36 M3, the salt and sand used by Chicago winter plows just destroyed 3 expensive driving lamps. I wish I knew about Lamin-X films then... would have saved me a lot of time and money.

Honestly, I just dig the look.

If you want 20% off of your order, you can use my partner link to make the films even cheaper...
View attachment 306255
Thanks for the coupon link!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts