Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Request Sticky - this is cool.

Title is pretty simple. I'll start with mine (cuz mine rotate all XV at midnight).

MINE: Samsung Galaxy S6-regular; SM-G920V; 64GB RAM; 3GB RAM; Android 5.0.2; Kernel 3.10.61

///////////FORMAT OF RESPONSE\\\\\\\\\\\

* Picture-1024 x 768 or smaller, but not tiny

* Make

* Model

* Storage

* Ram

* OS version

* Kernal - if known. I don't know what the hell they call iGarbage phones

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
Here's mine...

Make: Google/Motorola
Model: Nexus 6
Color: White
Storage: 64 GB
RAM: 3 GB
Kernel: Franco Kernel #31

·
Registered
464 Posts

Make: OnePlus
Model: OnePlus One (A0001)
Color: Sandstone Black
CAM: Sony, 13MP (rear) 5MP (front)
RAM: 3GB
Storage: 64GB
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
Droid: 5.1.2
Kernel: Cyanogenmod 12.1-3.4.67

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
Request Sticky - this is cool.

Title is pretty simple. I'll start with mine (cuz mine rotate all XV at midnight).
No to the Sticky request, sorry.
And huh? I don't understand what screen shots of your phone have to do with XV's????
This is the Subaru XV Pictures section of the forum, and unless there are actual pics of XVs I'll be moving this thread.

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Clarified

No to the Sticky request, sorry.
And huh? I don't understand what screen shots of your phone have to do with XV's????
This is the Subaru XV Pictures section of the forum, and unless there are actual pics of XVs I'll be moving this thread.
No worries - the intent is to grab a screenshot of your MAIN smartphone screen that has an XV in it (such as my example). If that's not good, well, I guess this is just a smartphone screenshot thread. Make sense? dem and borne get it, just need XVs in them.

Attachments

·
Banned
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quick update: The Galaxy Note 5 is just a bit bigger S6* (plus, edge, blah). Keep your Note and keep your S6's.

The Galaxy Tab S2 has all the same guts as the Note 5 (and S6's and Notes), except, I believe, Qi. It also HAS a microSD slot, expandable storage. No Pen?!!! It's begging to have a pen.

So, to tally: Note 5 upgrade - no. I would not have upgraded. Galaxy Tab S2 - yes, I needed to upgrade from a Motorola Xoom (1st edition, 64GB, LTE(x), dual-core) to this sweet, sexeh Tab S2 ... yeah, I splurged. XD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts