Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

21 - 40 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Performed muffler delete tonight on m 3 day old XV, sounds great, looks professional and only cost me $11 dollars. Sorry new to this forum so i haven't fully finished setting up my account. too dark now for pics, will get pics and napa part# tomorrow and post them. Thanks goes out to everyone here on the forum for all there useful insight which helped persuade me to purchase my new ice silver xv. Have only had it three days and thus far have performed muffler delete(sounds great), aero crossbars, load warrior basket, rear bumper protector, all weather floor mats, 3m paint armor. love, love, love my new ride.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Performed muffler delete tonight on m 3 day old XV, sounds great, looks professional and only cost me $11 dollars. Sorry new to this forum so i haven't fully finished setting up my account. too dark now for pics, will get pics and napa part# tomorrow and post them. Thanks goes out to everyone here on the forum for all there useful insight which helped persuade me to purchase my new ice silver xv. Have only had it three days and thus far have performed muffler delete(sounds great), aero crossbars, load warrior basket, rear bumper protector, all weather floor mats, 3m paint armor. love, love, love my new ride.
Did you buy a new flange for your muffler delete or did you cut it off your OEM muffler? I NEED that part number if you have it... THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Was able to find the perfect turn down with flange already attached, when installed it was like it was meant for this application, with just enough tip sticking out frm bottom of bumper cover to expell gases, also sounds great. with no modifications other than w elding a hanger onto it, which in my opinion wasn;t totally necessary, I manage a auto shop so I had one laying around so I welded on there for the sake of boredom. will get part # and pics tomorrow. My local napa store had it on the shelf, just unbolt and remove mufler and bolted this on.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Was able to find the perfect turn down with flange already attached, when installed it was like it was meant for this application, with just enough tip sticking out frm bottom of bumper cover to expell gases, also sounds great. with no modifications other than w elding a hanger onto it, which in my opinion wasn;t totally necessary, I manage a auto shop so I had one laying around so I welded on there for the sake of boredom. will get part # and pics tomorrow. My local napa store had it on the shelf, just unbolt and remove mufler and bolted this on.
GREAT!!! Looking forward to getting the part number! THANKS!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
It isn't anything flashy just a 2.25 90degree turn down but fits perfect

·
Registered
984 Posts
Awesome! Maybe a video along with those pics so we can hear the sound if possible, but if not its cool! Im excited for the pics!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
20 Posts
exactly what I thought, for the little money and effort I was putting into it. If I didn't like the way it looked or sound, I could just throw muffler back on, but in my opinion sounds just fine. alittle boxer sound, deep, with no crackle. Im really not a big fan of exhaust tips hanging down, especially on a purpose built utility, so this works great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
video hopefully coming soon, you can see napa part # on pipe, I welded hanger on. Dont think it really needed it though.

·
Registered
20 Posts
were you all able to see part #.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i got luck then, my napa had it in stock.

21 - 40 of 126 Posts