Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2016 SubaruXVforum.com calendar will soon be available to order online.
As normal this years cover was selected over the rest based on recieving the highest votes overall.
So congratulations CSSM.

A special thank you to all that participated over the year, we had some awesome entries hopefully 2016 will show some more exceptional quality photographs.
Keep an eye on the zazzle site as they often have % off promotions on some stock.
This years calendar has features which will allow you to edit and change backgrounds , insert different date formats, it also has an event feature to include to calendars from different countries.

Please check out the store from time to time as it will take 24 hours for these products to be

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
So, do I have to order it from the Aussie Zazzle, or will it show up on the U.S. version soon?
It should be on there soon.

here is the forums store SubaruXVforum: Home | Zazzle.com Store

Just use the link below until it appears on the site.

http://www.zazzle.com/subaru+calendars?rf=238242523315960301" >Zazzle.com[/url

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello Gavoon,
Thank you so much for your work.
I like to have a playmate of the month.
I have also problems with the order:
1) I find only the medium size (I would like the larger)
2) The discount code is dead
.. can you help me
bye
Kapaneo (sergio)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello Gavoon,
Thank you so much for your work.
I like to have a playmate of the month.
I have also problems with the order:
1) I find only the medium size (I would like the larger)
The calendar is only available in the medium size as some of the photos supplied wont allow them to be enlarged any further
2) The discount code is dead
Zazzle.com only have their discount on for a very short time. Please keep checking the zazzle sites for the latest discount - Zazzle International
.. can you help me
bye
Kapaneo (sergio)
I hope this information helps Sergio

·
Premium Member
2,238 Posts
Zazzle International Sites

Since these calendars are made to order, you should also be able to order the calendar from any of Zazzle's international sites. This has worked for the Forster forums calendar the last few years.

Canada
United Kingdom
Germany
Spain
Netherlands
Australia

Check it out and save on shipping. :eek:k:

·
Super Moderator
3,349 Posts
No 2018 calendar? :/
Nope ... sorry. :/

It seemed like there was less and less interest in the monthly photo contests a couple years ago, and the moderator who managed the whole thing is no longer active on the forum, so the project ended. A few folks have expressed a desire to bring the contest and calendar back, but I don't know that there's enough interest to keep it going for an entire calendar year.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Nope ... sorry. :/

It seemed like there was less and less interest in the monthly photo contests a couple years ago, and the moderator who managed the whole thing is no longer active on the forum, so the project ended. A few folks have expressed a desire to bring the contest and calendar back, but I don't know that there's enough interest to keep it going for an entire calendar year.
I can participate to take photos and 11 more required! Then someone with good graphic skills will make the calendar!

Sent from my S7 Edge using Tapatalk inside my Subaru xv 2018 while drinking a cup of tea

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
subarubaro
Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
At Subaru XV Forum you'll find fellow Subaru XV Enthusiasts to help perfect that Subaru Crosstrek Build, or share all kinds of information about this Subaru from its specs to its design.
Full Forum Listing