Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm wondering if you know of an availability date for the RF upgrade (part #H630SFL002?) The dealership just informed me it wasn't available and didn't provide any other info. Thanks for whatever help you're able to provide.

393 Posts
Hello. I'm wondering if you know of an availability date for the RF upgrade (part #H630SFL002?) The dealership just informed me it wasn't available and didn't provide any other info. Thanks for whatever help you're able to provide.
Hi,
Sure but its not good. Feb 2023 as of today.

Feel free to check back with me and I will be happy to see if this date changes (hopefully for the better).

Thanks,

- Benny

·
Registered
2019 Canadian Sport trim (6MT // 2.0 )
855 Posts
Wow.. wonder why! Did it get categorized as a "low priority" semiconductor gizmo, so as to keep the more critical and popular parts and subcomponents coming in?

·
Registered
2019 Canadian Sport trim (6MT // 2.0 )
855 Posts
^ Thank you. Now do you also know why you don't have access to JDM accessories? Some of the things they sell there for the XVs is just fabulous, if one looks at the catalogue. Not the same parts database as for North America?

393 Posts
We only offer what's available to us through SOA, This is more of a question for them unfortunately. Since we primarily deal in genuine subaru accessories and repair parts we never took interest in importing JDM parts over. If we decided to launch a high performance online store with aftermarket accessories then it would make more sense to get into that market space.

- Benny

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,
Sure but its not good. Feb 2023 as of today.

Feel free to check back with me and I will be happy to see if this date changes (hopefully for the better).

Thanks,

- Benny
Thanks for the reply. It's not the best news, but I'm fairly patient. I'll check back in a few months. Thank you again Benny

1 - 8 of 8 Posts