Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Plug-in Hybrid
731 Posts
No, the only thing that's a Canadian feature is wiper de-icer and heated steering wheel. The third washer nozzle is only found on models with Eyesight. Subaru says it provides an extra stream to clear the windshield where Eyesight is located.
Heated steering wheel was optional on my hybrid if I got the moonroof package. Wiper de-icer, do you mean the defroster bars in the windshield where the wipers rest, or heated wiper blades?

·
Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
13,711 Posts
LOL, when we're up in the mountains and it's minus some crazy number it reminds me why we live here... 😸

• Haha
Reactions: Arthur

·
Registered
2020 Premium 6MT
750 Posts
It does but leather seats at like -20 aren't nice to sit on.
That's why I prefer my cloth seats. Leather is hot in the summer, cold in the winter.

Heated steering wheel would be nice, but it's only on the Limited. Heated seats are useless IMO - don't need it with cloth seats.

• Haha
Reactions: Arthur

·
Registered
2019 Canadian Sport trim (6MT // 2.0 )
528 Posts
That's why I prefer my cloth seats. Leather is hot in the summer, cold in the winter.

Heated steering wheel would be nice, but it's only on the Limited. Heated seats are useless IMO - don't need it with cloth seats.
Buttwarmers get warm much faster than the HVAC system. They're ab ansolute blessing when you start the car which has been sitting outside at -20, you get that cozy comforting feeling up your .... and lower back way before the vents start blowing warm air. Had it on my cars for over a decade, and would never buy a car without it (here).

21 - 31 of 31 Posts