Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is taking delivery within 30-90 days, or sooner? Hit me up

4K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Montanan 
#1 ·
Hi there

Just checking into see who is actually taking delivery within the next 30-90 days or sooner? Is this your first Subaru or have you been a loyal customer? Send me a PM so we can discuss further. Strike up a convo with me and you may earn yourself some free Subaru Goodies (while supplies last). Once the freebies have been exhausted, I will have this thread closed. No, this is not SPAM. I am a Subaru Loyalist that has accumulated quite a number of goodie giveaways but due to the Pandemic, I have not been engaging in much person to person contact.

#2 ·
Can't PM yet so here it is.

My son ordered a '23 Pure Red Crosstrek Premium with manual transmission and auto dimming rear view mirror. He's a cook and couldn't spent more on the new car, he really wanted the Sport trim but had to settle with the Premium due to the price increase. It will be his first Subie.

It should arrive sometime in August-September and he's already looking at a hitch for his bike rack, roof rails for his ski rack, axle back exhaust and off course rims and tires.

Last year I got my first Subie, a '21 Outback Limited.

#4 ·
Nice choice! I ordered a Pure red Premium in April but my dealer called me last week & stated that Subaru is not building the Pure red for 2022. I need to get a 2023 for the Red, I cant wait till Aug. for my Crosstrek so I settled for Cool Gray Khaki and will take delivery of it in 2 weeks. (It was already queued to their dealer as a stock order)

#8 ·
I would have gotten the top trim if it came with the 6 speed, but I'll take what I can get. My 2.0 Impreza can struggle at low RPMs in heat so I know how that goes. I do like really cloth seats, no sunroof gives me extra headroom, and so on, so I can balance it out there. I plan to find a multifunction display & required steering wheel buttons so I can replace the stock multifunction display that comes on the lower trims as I really want that coolant & oil temp gauge I currently have in the Impreza.

#13 ·
Waiting on our '23 CGK Sport we ordered on June 10. I'm hearing more mentions of August as an expected delivery date but haven't received a VIN or any official confirmation apart from the receipt for the order and deposit.

Already got new shoes chosen and a couple small detail projects in mind, but otherwise, we're just looking forward to getting to know our first Subie!

#14 ·
Waiting on our '23 CGK Sport we ordered on June 10. I'm hearing more mentions of August as an expected delivery date but haven't received a VIN or any official confirmation apart from the receipt for the order and deposit.

Already got new shoes chosen and a couple small detail projects in mind, but otherwise, we're just looking forward to getting to know our first Subie!
NICE! If you ordered In June, you will most likely get the car sometime mid to late Aug. Welcome to the brand. You will absolutely love your Crosstrek. Stay active on the forums, we would love to see you more often on here.

#20 ·
I ordered a 2022 Premium Manual on 4/27, but at that point they only gave me 3 color choices. It will be delivered on 7/16 according to the latest info they gave me.
When I found out the 2023 would be the same and still come in a manual, I switched to a 2023 (actually just today). I switched to the cool-grey khaki which is the color I wanted. They are currently telling me a September arrival, but at one point he mentioned he thought it may be early October.

#21 ·
I had 3 options for color as well for a premium manual. Fortunately I got the color I wanted, hbp, but had to go with the gray interior. Since it's just part of the seats and the door card inserts in light gray I decided to go with it. Now hearing it's en route for mid-July delivery, order placed 5/3. That said I'm glad we have another year at least with the 6 speed "just in case."

#23 ·
Our second Subaru will be delivered July 23rd... a silver Crosstrek Sport with moonroof package, Exterior & Interior Auto Dimming HL Mirrors package, all-weather floor liners, bumper cover, and splash guards.

My wife will drive the new Crosstrek and I'll drive our first Subaru, a 2011 Outback Limited 3.6R. It has 100K miles and has been rock solid.

#24 · (Edited)
Update: The order has been converted to a 2023 model & is now expected mid-August.

Ordered my very first Subaru, a 2022 Crosstrek Sport, on 5/24. Haven't received any delivery updates, but hoping it will arrive by the end of July/beginning of August. Couldn't get my first color choice, but have learned to love the ice silver in the meantime. Super excited to do a bit of traveling once it arrives.

#26 ·
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

The time has come! Delivery was delayed a few more weeks & I had to choose a different color because Subaru decided to stop producing Red, Premium Trim, Manual, Crosstreks. I ended up choosing what was ordered by the dealer- a Cool Khaki Gray, Premium, Manual Trans.

Yup, I took it just as you see it. I don't trust the dealership detail and PDI dept.. I have had several cars in the past where the dealer ruined new paint during their so called careful "PDI" process. I will get this car cleaned, coated and accessorized in no time!
Vehicle Gear shift Satellite radio Radio Car

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Steering part Automotive lighting Rim

Car Vehicle Window Motor vehicle Automotive design

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.