Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
22-24 by the gauge and I just don't bother calculating... I don't need another reason to drink.

I joke, but between 95% city, a 1 mile stop and go commute, plus a massive roof rack holding me back in the rare case that I did get over 35 mph, I am actually totally satisfied with the mpg. I generally lean toward mid-grade gas.

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
22-24 by the gauge and I just don't bother calculating... I don't need another reason to drink.

I joke, but between 95% city, a 1 mile stop and go commute, plus a massive roof rack holding me back in the rare case that I did get over 35 mph, I am actually totally satisfied with the mpg. I generally lean toward mid-grade gas.
LOL, that's about what we get in LA traffic but just got 31 on a long drive into the mountains.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
'18 base model, 6MT .. 20K miles, use the cheapest gas available. Daily commute in suburban setting, I drive 4 miles one way (but I do it 4 times a day) and have to pass 7 traffic controls (stop lights, signs, etc). By the gauge I am at 31 MPG right now, in the winter it can get down to about 24 MPG.

·
Registered
54 Posts
my range is anything from 24-28, I've never hit 30mpg. I calculate it after every fuel pump and I recently started using the Fuelly app.

car is 100% stock, drive is mostly city the highway I do use is generally in traffic.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hand calculated 27 entries is 30.23 exagometer is 34.57 2019 Premium auto. this is all around driving no stop and go to work. very easy 16 mile 4 light drive :) one way. If I do strictly highway I'll get 34

·
Registered
5,587 Posts
Hand calculated 27 entries is 30.23 exagometer is 34.57 2019 Premium auto. this is all around driving no stop and go to work. very easy 16 mile 4 light drive :) one way. If I do strictly highway I'll get 34
Why we call it the Exaggerometer... 😸

221 - 228 of 228 Posts