Hi all, this is my first time buying a Subaru (and first time buying a car!) and I couldn’t seem to find a forum for 2020 XV buyers like the one from 2019. I am looking to buy a Crosstrek Premium and have gotten the following offer from one dealer through the Costco Auto Buying Program. Would appreciate any input on if this is an acceptable price to be paying (I’m not great at haggling so I’m not expecting the lowest price ever, but just want to make sure I’m not overpaying!). Thanks in advance. (BTW If it matters I’m located near Boston, MA).
- 2020 Crosstrek Premium CVT Magnetite Gray, Standard Model
- Dealer additions include body side molding ($292), license plate brackets ($62), rear bumper cover $119
- Total dealer cost: $24919
- Suggested list price incl transportation/handling: $25993
- Selling price: $23,969
- Out the door price: $26160 including $1528 of taxes and $663 of doc/license fees