Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our members are from all over the globe and wouldn`t it be interesting to see what fields they work in.

Not looking to get personal info as to where or who you work for just what field of endevor you are employed in.

Sample fields: Retail, Manufacturing, Sales, Health Care, Police, Fire, EMT, Full time Military, Bookeeping, Teacher, Farmer, Fisherman, Lawyer, Pilot, Butcher, Baker, Candlestick maker or any other field your job may fall into, even Retired. If you would like to elaborate that`s fine to.

For me I am semi retired and work part time for a company that manufactures among other things, tools for the residential and commercial building wire, fiber optics, power cables, etc. industries. Most often the process engineer of these companies when looking to do a new and specific application will give me their specifications. I than provide a quotation , design the tool and provide the final inspection prior to shipping.

·
Banned
523 Posts
I'm out standing in my field.

Reactions: SCOUSEinOZ

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My wife just said to me " What about me " Well she is an artisan, ran a business at home and a lover of dogs. We have had many dogs over the last 33 years mostly Golden retrivers, Newfies and 1 yellow Lab. She was a breeder of Goldens from the Goldrush line during the 80`s. At one time back in the late 80`s early 90`s had 5 at one time, 4 Goldens and a Newf. Currently we have 2 a Golden retriver Gus and LuLu our yellow lab. BTW she always was the one to care for, train, bath and groom all the dogs while doing her crafts and the most important job being a Mother caring for our 4 children.

·
Registered
3,017 Posts
I am a Medical Scientist :-0
Oh, that means I do Pathology Testing at a Major Melbourne Hospital. Worked there for 21 years.
Same job for Hubby, at another Major Melbourne Hospital. He has been working at his for 34 years and likely getting the golden handshake in next two years, so we'll be road tripping Australia then:D

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
152 Posts
Project manager for a construction company. I work in the mechanical division of the company so I work with water treatment plants and waste water. Always pleasure to the nose ha

·
Registered
142 Posts
Wow... lots of construction-based people here. Having gotten back in to web technologies for a while now, I miss being in construction (was a residential home builder and then Building Inspector).

1 - 20 of 283 Posts