Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
7581 - 7600 of 7628 Posts

·
Registered
'21 XV Touring 6MT; '94 Legacy wagon; '96 SVX (x2); '06 STi; '08 Forester; '17 Outback 3.6R Ltd
9 Posts
Traded in my ‘17 OB 3.6R Limited for a new-to-me ‘21 XV Touring 6MT with 7300km that was a lease return.

Had a dealer installed towing hitch added along with crossbars and the interior protection package.

This is my 6th Subbie model and 7th car, and have an order in for a PHEV XV that’s maybe a 2-year wait…

·
Registered
2022 Crosstrek Sport
30 Posts
Cancelled warranties I bought from the dealer...
Changed oil & oil filter at 1,450 miles (early, I know... replaced with Mobil1 0W-20 Extended Performance & Fram Ultra Synthetic filter)
Added Fumoto oil drain valve F108N
Rotated tires
Used my new Milwaukee impact wrench & torque stick!

·
Registered
‘23 Crosstrek Premium
41 Posts
actually yesterday, hardwired dash cam with the 12v unit, and will need to look for constant so yellow wire is hooked up to right fuse for 24H recording. it was hot/humid in the garage! can't wait for Fall season, so other mods can come from the garage. still have amber fog light bulb conversion to do on hand.

Reactions: cbetts and Lee_A

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Limited
360 Posts
Turned 50K miles on the odo today…by chance it was that exact number when I parked in the garage tonight. Thanks to Covid and teleworking full time, it took an extra year and a half to reach that mileage.
Speedometer Plant Trip computer Gauge Tachometer

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Plug-in Hybrid
1,134 Posts
Turned 50K miles on the odo today…by chance it was that exact number when I parked in the garage tonight. Thanks to Covid and teleworking full time, it took an extra year and a half to reach that mileage.
Yup. Thanks to Covid I'm only at 16,400 on my 2019 instead of around 30,000mi or more.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Outdoor - "Trekov"
148 Posts
Yup. Thanks to Covid I'm only at 16,400 on my 2019 instead of around 30,000mi or more.
For many of us, it's long overdue to take our Crosstreks out past the city limits for really good, long rip. Our little boxer engines will thank us.

Reactions: dpc166

·
Registered
2018 Lifted 6-speed Crosstrek
2,180 Posts
Samsies. Since WFH started in March 2020, ive been in the office less than 30 times. Compared to goin in 4-5 days a week. Im a couple hundred shy of 54k on my 2018.

·
Registered
2022 Canadian Sport trim (6MT // 2.0 )
1,003 Posts
Made an order in Lithuania for a spare ebrake boot and WRX a/c controls 🤞

So hopefully in a few weeks I'll have my orange stitched brake boot and black a/c controls
Where from? I'll be trying to get the rear cam washer (part SEBLFL9000) but I only found shady websites that ask for my passport photo, social insurance number, bank accounts, and a cash advance. A store that takes Paypal would be nice 😶

·
Registered
17 Posts
My willpower broke and i ordered the rally innovations light bar from Ironman 4x4 with the ironman 5" LEDs because they had the labor day sale still going on. it was cheaper to buy it from with lights than just the bar directly from rally innovations by $3.

I'll probably upgrade the lights to Diode dynamics SSC2 later on so they match my SS3's

·
Registered
2015 XV Crosstrek Premium CVT, 2019 Impreza Sport MT, 2001 Forester S 4EAT, 2013 Outback Premium CVT
256 Posts
My youngest came home from IL with his Crosstrek this week for my oldest son's wedding. About a 6 hour drive. I washed the bugs off, cleaned it up and gave it a once over. It's still running well and hass been a perfect car for him. Even more-so when the wintertime comes to IL. He got to park next to his old Forester, still running well at 222,600 miles. I think he misses the Forester a little, he had that since he was 15. Of coarse right before he headed home it started raining. Oh well it was clean for a little bit :)

Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle Tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Bye-bye Liam, see you at Thanksgiving...

Cloud Plant Sky Road surface Tree

I miss him already...

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Outdoor - "Trekov"
148 Posts
I miss washing and waxing my car. I used to do it all the time.
But living in a condo with no 'car wash' area.... it's all but impossible.
Surely there must be some rental DIY service bays near to you? Here in Calgary, I've found DIY service bays one can rent by the hour (8 bays with 2-post lifts, 2 flat bays, 1 detailing bay plus air and hand tools in each bay).

7581 - 7600 of 7628 Posts