·
He wasn't there!
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
1,949 Posts
Reactions: WEEKENDWNDR3R

·
Registered
962 Posts
Just done another engine oil change and swap the rear differential oil from 75W85 GL5 to Motul 75W90. First day it does not seem make any change, but on second day I notice the rear differential is quieter. I would think this is recommended change should people do without waiting for TSB rectification to prolong the rear differential life. I was advised to use 75w90 before by the shop but ignored it due to my belief to Subaru manual, and kind of regret it now when Subaru released the TSB.

I also send my driver seat cover leather repaired due to the side was somehow torn. The shop replaced the side part under the red stitching from PVC to leather. So folks when you oil your leather seat, make sure the side is well oiled as well, seems the PVC quality used by Subaru is sub par considering I am quite careful on get in and get off the car.

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2019 Crosstrek Limited
1,665 Posts
Drove to Dent Busters to see about PDR on a door ding that my wife got on a trip to California. I didn't want to go through with the repair if the door panel had to be removed. Tech looked at it and said he could remove the ding without removing the door panel. About an hour later the ding was completely gone.

·
Registered
2019 Limited - Suba
558 Posts
Didn't actually do anything, except store the cargo cover under the floor according to another thread. It does raise the back of the floor, but I'm going to give it some time and see if that is an actual problem. While I had the hatch open I thought I'd share a photo of my budget (e.g. free) cargo organizer, compliments of Fresh Market. It works great for securing grocery bags and such, and has a certain je ne sais quoi.

Car Motor vehicle Hood Trunk Vehicle

·
Registered
160 Posts
Lord and lots and lots and lots of wiring. Almost complete though, got the new covers back from the paint shop yesterday. Still pondering whether to order a right side camera setup from Germany or not. If I do that, I’ll go for the full 360 cam sitiation. This power folding / mirror turn / camera retrofit has been so much fun.
Gadget Cable Adapter Wire Audio equipment
Peripheral Output device Gadget Audio equipment Cable
Asphalt Circuit component Road surface Electrical wiring Electronic engineering
Circuit component Electrical wiring Electronic engineering Technology Electronic device

·
Registered
55 Posts
Didn't actually do anything, except store the cargo cover under the floor according to another thread. It does raise the back of the floor, but I'm going to give it some time and see if that is an actual problem. While I had the hatch open I thought I'd share a photo of my budget (e.g. free) cargo organizer, compliments of Fresh Market. It works great for securing grocery bags and such, and has a certain je ne sais quoi.

View attachment 310800
That’s where my cover lives. It does raise the mat up slightly, but that’s never been a problem and I carry a lot in the back. I think I’ve used the cover once in the last six months. It’s a quick reinstall, if needed.

Doug

·
Registered
2019 Crosstrek Limited
359 Posts

View attachment 310800
I had a similar cargo carrying container until last fall when I got tired of trying to move it around to fit other things. Can’t just throw it on the floor behind the seats. So I forked over $10 for a cheap duffel bad at Walmart. So much easier to move it around, and stuff fit better in it than my old rigid box. I even use an end pouch to set bottles in for trips from store to home to keep them upright (or small things from rolling around).

·
Registered
55 Posts
I installed an etrailer hitch and the plug-in wiring harness. It took very little grinding on the front hole to be able to fit the plates and bolts. The installation was not difficult. I rested the hitch extentions on the exhaust and then used a jack to lift it to almost level. I did not have to remove anything on the car. I don’t expect to do a lot of towing, but it’s nice to have the option.

Doug

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Premium 2.0 CVT
209 Posts
I installed an etrailer hitch and the plug-in wiring harness. It took very little grinding on the front hole to be able to fit the plates and bolts. The installation was not difficult. I rested the hitch extentions on the exhaust and then used a jack to lift it to almost level. I did not have to remove anything on the car. I don’t expect to do a lot of towing, but it’s nice to have the option.

Doug
Love the username

·
He wasn't there!
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
1,949 Posts
Reactions: AwdsomeJess

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Replaced cabin air filter at 24,011 miles with OEM filter. Four somewhat cumbersome retention tabs vs just 2 easy tabs on my Forester.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
I see the side clips in your photo::
Rectangle Wood Gas Wood stain Cabinetry

Maybe your side clips were not secured to begin with. I had a difficult time resecuring them after changing my filter.

7441 - 7460 of 7478 Posts