Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
7421 - 7440 of 7478 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Limited - Suba
558 Posts
I have the the tray for the console and that helps keep the cables in place. I did modify the tray by drilling a new hole in it at the front edge to pass the cables through. The tray comes with a hole near the middle, so the cables actually have to run on top of the tray contents.

Side note: We don't have toll roads, but I filled the coin tray with quarters anyway. Who knows? I may need them for a make-shift blackjack some day.

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive design Tool Bumper

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Premium, auto
130 Posts
Used a Curt trailer wiring kit, spliced the wires into red led lights, and drilled holes for the lights to fit into the factory bumper reflectors and made them running, turn, and brake lights.
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Automotive lighting Vehicle Car

·
He wasn't there!
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
1,949 Posts
Fucked up. Carrying something I shouldn't have been carrying where I was carrying it, and dropped it on my hood and scratched it.

·
Resident topic drifter
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
16,180 Posts
Fucked up. Carrying something I shouldn't have been carrying where I was carrying it, and dropped it on my hood and scratched it.
Sorry. Can it be polished out? I had our trusted body shop fix a scrape. In the scheme of things, several years, it was a minor blip...

·
He wasn't there!
1,949 Posts
Sorry. Can it be polished out? I had our trusted body shop fix a scrape. In the scheme of things, several years, it was a minor blip...

I had some scratch remover stuff, and went over it several times. It improved, it did not fix, And then I rewaxed the whole hood.

What pisses me off the most, is that this is entirely my fault, and my eye will constantly track on that spot.

·
He wasn't there!
1,949 Posts

·
Resident topic drifter
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
16,180 Posts
It was $580 for the bird poop (sand down, patch and clearcoat the entire hood) and then I scraped the passenger door on a pillar in the garage when I brought it back from the body shop. That was $1,450...

Needless to say, I'm keeping out of OAK's way, LOL!

7421 - 7440 of 7478 Posts