Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

6801 - 6810 of 6810 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Seriously. Give me a piece of paper for my records, keep your bumper stickers off my clean vehicle!
I got the 3 for 1 deal. The $0 paper invoice to keep with my service logbook, the service department entry on the central computer system PLUS the bonus stickers.

I have a funny feeling it may be because of some government law here.

·
Registered
39 Posts
No stickers here…just them changing the oil without telling me every time I bring it in…(I can tell because I use AMSOIL oil filters and they use OEM). I guess it’s fine but it can get annoying, especially when they don’t tell me which has happened like three times already.

·
Registered
260 Posts
No stickers here…just them changing the oil without telling me every time I bring it in…(I can tell because I use AMSOIL oil filters and they use OEM). I guess it’s fine but it can get annoying, especially when they don’t tell me which has happened like three times already.
Hell naw. I'd make em go to NAPA and buy AMSOIL and the filter then redo it. Maybe next time you go in, for whatever reason, tell them "don't change the oil!". But that is crazy you'd even have to say that. They should ask, then ask you when the last time it was changed was, and if they need proof for the warranty then you can show it.

Stealers... I mean... Dealers maaaaan. Not cool. Thread is turning into "stupid shhh the dealer does".

·
Registered
2019 Premium
62 Posts
Took my first long road trip yesterday. Good sized loop here in WA state including three mountain passes. Subie was fantastic. After 10 years of driving a Tacoma I'm loving the zippy nature of this car. Accelerate UP the mountain pass? Hell yeah. Really nice adventure including a good sized hike not too far from Mt. Rainier. It was through a recent fire zone (2019 I believe) so the juxtaposition of new plant growth and burned out trees was gorgeous. Great day highlighted by a great car. :)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Put it in the garage with one of the other Subarus for the first time. Put some card board under it to determine where the leaks are. Made a plan to pull the motor and reseal it.
EKVY3631.jpeg

6801 - 6810 of 6810 Posts