@TheHozOpp1 it looks like you blacked out your license plate, too, LOL! 😸

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Sport, Sunshine Orange
48 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
You can choose your own here. The legibility on some is terrible like the gold on black or blue on red. I think some pick them deliberately to be hard to make out after a couple of car lengths Range Selector 🐨

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Base
97 Posts
How are you liking the Toyos?
So far I am liking them, ride decent, road noise isn't too bad, louder than my old 05 Acura TL though. lol

I haven't had any issues on dry or wet roads yet, I haven't been able to test them in the snow yet or offroad.

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Sport, Sunshine Orange
48 Posts
Where'd you get the black emblem frames from?
I got them as a set with the emblems from Subie Supply Co. I was glad to see they were Canadian (so am I) so shipping was super quick. Link below:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
130 Posts
Fully embraced the orange stitching and installed matching Wet Okole seat covers. Only did the fronts. Matches my Onewheel nicely now. 😁 Back seat leather got a nice cleaning and conditioning with Chemical Guys products. View attachment 300371
Those seat covers are awesome. Easy to install and clean?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Took mine in to the dealer to get the latest head unit firmware upgrade but they couldn't flash it. They said as soon as they connected to the USB port everything locked up. So they have ordered a new unit for me. Should arrive at the dealership in one or two weeks.

The only problem I've had recently is that sometimes the radio doesn't work but I can listen to a CD or satellite radio. Sometimes it will start working after driving for a few minutes and other times even shutting the car off and restarting does not help. It doesn't happen often but is a pain when it does so I though a firmware update might help. I wasn't expecting to get a whole new head unit out of it!

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,886 Posts
Took mine in to the dealer to get the latest head unit firmware upgrade but they couldn't flash it. They said as soon as they connected to the USB port everything locked up. So they have ordered a new unit for me. Should arrive at the dealership in one or two weeks.

The only problem I've had recently is that sometimes the radio doesn't work but I can listen to a CD or satellite radio. Sometimes it will start working after driving for a few minutes and other times even shutting the car off and restarting does not help. It doesn't happen often but is a pain when it does so I though a firmware update might help. I wasn't expecting to get a whole new head unit out of it!
Sorry. I've seen reports of a few duds. Let us know what you get, version, etc.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Got the under hood part of my light bar installation finished, ran the wiring through the firewall and routed to the switch panel. The small switch I bought wasnt small enough to fit the blanking piece , and after a frustrating search for something the right size that looked decent , I ended up buying one of the SKM switches that just plugs in like an OEM one. Just have to wait for overseas shipping and all the associated covid delays now :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Mine have popped out when contacting something. They always seem to pop right back on afterwards with no issues. I think it's the deformation of the plastic.
Did same couple days ago. Trim caught on piece of wood in garage. Scrapped the bumper under trim.

Garage doesn't line up with driveway, so takes a funky angle and sharp twist to get in and out......

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Base
97 Posts
Got the under hood part of my light bar installation finished, ran the wiring through the firewall and routed to the switch panel. The small switch I bought wasnt small enough to fit the blanking piece , and after a frustrating search for something the right size that looked decent , I ended up buying one of the SKM switches that just plugs in like an OEM one. Just have to wait for overseas shipping and all the associated covid delays now :)
The switches you can get from SMK are really nice, especially compared to the generic ones you get with the fog light kits. I picked one up for when I put my lights on, fit perfectly and looks great!

·
Registered
104 Posts

Adhered the Duraflex Fennec Outdoors edition Rear window scoops. Makes such a big difference looks great
Digging those scoops. Went to the site. everything they make is sold out LOL. It states the scoops are raw. how did you paint / prep those?

5921 - 5940 of 5950 Posts