Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

5701 - 5720 of 5782 Posts

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,162 Posts
Tried again, with the AGM battery not connected to the car, same result (i.e. only 75% charged):

·
Registered
48 Posts
Took some unpaved road on the way home from exploring. my 5 year old OEM tires weren't ready for the rainy and rocky unpaved roads. Can only managed 40 km/hr and i still sense some grip issues. Time to wash the wheels again!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Quarantine work:
Added SS3 amber fog light replacements
Blacked out front grill except for shield
Added Crawford Baja AOS (well, the shop did)
30k Maintenance (again at the shop)
Cargo Basket
Mud Flaps (black w orange logo)

From before:
Rhino 15x7 wheels and AT tires
Replaced chrome beltline during hail repair work
Interior red LEDs (my battle lamps)

·
Registered
630 Posts
First fill-up since March 10th. Wow! Over 50 days on that tank. Going to throw some Sea Foam in the gas to stabilize.

artosa

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
8,162 Posts
First fill-up since March 10th. Wow! Over 50 days on that tank. Going to throw some Sea Foam in the gas to stabilize.

artosa
Yeah, I just did that to all the cars with Sta-bil

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Base
53 Posts
Technically this was last night, but hey it happens.

Put my Perrin license plate relocation bracket on & a license plate "delete" plate. Prepping for my SSD light bar & lights, since it will block my front plate.

·
Registered
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
1,000 Posts
Topped off the air in a leaky tire. Every 3-4 months the warning light comes on. Not often enough to make a big deal over.

Changed the wiper blades. Trico Titan brand. We'll see if they're as good as they claim.

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Limited
42 Posts
Just got mine on the 6th...so today I finally got a chance to go through the menus and set all my preferences, then took a drive around town...the adventure(s) begin!

·
Registered
282 Posts
Today Anne and I went for a drive up a local hill: Iron Mountain (not really a mountain - at 1700m more like a hill).

The track is quite rough with much sharp rocks. I only have the OE tires and don't carry a spare so thought it prudent to turn back at the 1400m point. I'll go all the way up when I have better tires.

·
Registered
2018 XV 2.0iS CVT in Dark Blue
287 Posts
Well took Subie down the mountain today for her annual check up (24 month 25000km service).
Noticed as I waited around that a Subaru authorised smash repairer was handily located just across the road. Subie is now booked in for a little cosmetic surgery there tomorrow. Also wandered up the road and around the corner to the dealership to check out the XV Hybrid and found the lot filled almost entirely with XVs of every colour and trim level. Quite a change from a year ago when it was largely Ozzies and Fozzies and you could get an XV as long as it was Obsidian Grey. The sales figures could be interesting when released next year. The Forester has been the most popular model here for so long. I wonder if that's about to change? 🐨

·
Registered
2018 XV 2.0iS CVT in Dark Blue
287 Posts
It is when its clean :LOL: Thanks
In dire need of a detail now. Have had a lot of rain in Australia at the moment so want to get it clean before I head off on family get away.
Yes. But much nicer than the last few Autumns when everything was bone dry.
Getting mine detailed tomorrow. She's got some scratches on the bonnet from trees in high winds and some down her side from people not taking care when parking alongside. I'd considered buying proper buffing/polishing tools and kit but worried I might stuff it because the dark colour with some scratches deep into the clear coat. Also, YouTube tells me swirl marks are the enemy. Found a lovely company that will touch her up and detail her properly for about the same price. The chap that runs the company loves the XVs and pearl finishes. Where are you headed for the family getaway? 🐨

5701 - 5720 of 5782 Posts