Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

5601 - 5620 of 5669 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Premium; 2010 LGT stage 2+
83 Posts
I tried the cardboard box test of the emergency braking. It's pretty cool. It was able to stop before hitting the big box at up to 30 mph. Tried a skinny box and it didn't even see it. I guess pedestrians are doomed LOL.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
7,305 Posts

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2019 Crosstrek Limited
757 Posts
First oil change today, performed at the dealer for $62 total after $10 coupon. I'll DIY the next one.

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Premium; 2010 LGT stage 2+
83 Posts
First oil change today, performed at the dealer for $62 total after $10 coupon. I'll DIY the next one.
I would highly recommend the Fumoto Oil Drain Valve. You can attach a little hose to it when you change the oil and it makes it absurdly easy, clean, and fast. F108-N is our part number.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I would highly recommend the Fumoto Oil Drain Valve. You can attach a little hose to it when you change the oil and it makes it absurdly easy, clean, and fast. F108-N is our part number.
I was worried about clearance and got the S I think it was- short nipple version that is close to 1/2" shorter in total length. I got the N version for my truck and it's too low below the crossmember so I did not use it. Plenty of room on the Crosstrek though as it's tucked up a bit. The oil is so thin though in these cars it comes pouring out like water and splashing everywhere. Haven't done a change yet with the new Fumoto but just to help keep things clean it's certainly worth it for that reason alone. Definitely looking forward to the next change to just to use it. :)

Best of luck,

Mike

·
Registered
2020 Subaru XV Crosstrek
28 Posts
Just got the car on the 7th. Finally got to get in and start making it mine. I got a 5% tint around the car. Did the door seal decals, the back seat protectors, LED upgrades, Cup holder hero orange kit, bumper guard, and Diode Dynamics Low/High/Fog light upgrades.

·
Registered
48 Posts
2019 Crosstrek. Added a spoiler. Finally found one worth adding.

I technically did the test fitting yesterday and the actual installation today. Gloss black vinyl is coming tomorrow. Once I'm sick of that then I'll paint it CGK.

The spoiler is now leveled due to actually being screwed down.
IMG_8737.jpg
IMG_8739.jpg
IMG_8736.jpg
wing 2 edited.jpg
wing 1 edited.jpg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Threw on some Sparco Terra 16 x 7 wheels and Geolandar 215/70R16 GO15s. Put in Counteract balancing beads, instead of using weights, to try out on these tires. I had great results when I ran them in my motorcycles.
Tire.jpg
New Wheels.jpg

·
Registered
221 Posts
From the photo in the Subaru book, its really bright. Oh well. I should've followed the guy that posted about running a wire from the overhead console to leds in the footwell. At least they come on when you open the door. Subaru has a strange way of doing things.

·
Registered
Subaru XV MY2019 Quartz blue pearl 1.6 CVT Style - Italy
73 Posts
Installed the blue oem footwell light kit and realized its a waste of $$$ Dim , really dim to the point of useless. Did get to check out all the stuff behind the dash though.
Can you post pics? I think that it's like the blue ambient LED in the overhead console... You can't note it until your radio display is on. When your new LEDs are on?

5601 - 5620 of 5669 Posts