Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

5521 - 5540 of 5609 Posts

·
Registered
16 Crosstrek Premium Quartz Blue Pearl
901 Posts
Great! Keep the car and bank or invest the monthly payment.

Based on past habits, I more or less expect to have the car something like 10 years total. But it's possible I'll have it longer than that.

·
Registered
2018 Lifted 6-speed Crosstrek
1,546 Posts
Boom, I got some shox for the hood!
What kit did you go with? Bolt in/on, or have to drill and rivet?

One of the nicer ones I was looking at (like a year ago), you had to drill and rivet the mounts into place. Didnt feel much like doing that.

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
6,909 Posts
I also have orange and grey. Our forester is the dark grey metallic, I forget the official name. Good choice.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
It's DGM - Dark Grey Metallic... 😸

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Sitting in it right now, waiting for the map and firmware update to finish installing...

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
330 Posts
Recall!

Getting the brake light switch upgrade.

I was going to replace the lost valet key too. I decided having a hideakey which starts the engine to be worth $100. However, the cost is $200+. $105 for the key, precut by Subaru, then $100+ for the programming!

·
Registered
6,909 Posts
Recall!

Getting the brake light switch upgrade.

I was going to replace the lost valet key too. I decided having a hideakey which starts the engine to be worth $100. However, the cost is $200+. $105 for the key, precut by Subaru, then $100+ for the programming!

There's a thread here somewhere where a guy ordered one online and had a local locksmith program it for a lot less than the dealer charged...

·
Registered
330 Posts
There's a thread here somewhere where a guy ordered one online and had a local locksmith program it for a lot less than the dealer charged...

I've seen the ads, and they all look a little iffy. I know there are a couple of local locksmiths that do it, but not that local.

I have a key that will open the door, I can always hide a regular key in the car, it just makes cancelling the alarm slower.

·
Registered
330 Posts
I've seen the ads, and they all look a little iffy. I know there are a couple of local locksmiths that do it, but not that local.

I have a key that will open the door, I can always hide a regular key in the car, it just makes cancelling the alarm slower.

How did my shiny new car get to be 7 years old?

·
Registered
2019 DGM Crosstrek, 2014 TOP XV Crosstrek, 2002 Chevy Avalanche Victory Red
175 Posts
Did my ignition module ECM recall , then went into the showroom to upgrade my wife’s 2014 TOP with a 2020 Pure Red Premium 6 speed.
That’s a lot for today and it isn’t even noon yet.........

Jake

·
Registered
127 Posts
found out how much it will cost to add heated side view mirrors and a auto dimming rear view mirror to my 2019 6speed base model. i plan to use part of my income tax return to get it done.

5521 - 5540 of 5609 Posts