Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
‘23 Crosstrek Premium
45 Posts
searched on ebay, amazaon, aliexpress and etc. for any interior upgrades ; i.e. leather seat covers, start button gizmo......good times will come~

·
Registered
‘23 Crosstrek Premium
45 Posts
searched on ebay, amazaon, aliexpress and etc. for any interior upgrades ; i.e. leather seat covers, start button gizmo......good times will come~
Went to Costco and got few stuff. Worried if carts were going to bump into the car lol

after dinner, installed bumper cover protector, from ebay. Not OEM but fits and works. Will post photo later.

·
Registered
‘23 Crosstrek Premium
45 Posts
Replaced with LED bulbs, Xstorm brand - no issue with CanBus, looks good and bright.

Fog and other bulbs to be replaced soon.

Automotive lighting Cuisine Bag Rectangle Metal

Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Grille Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tire

Reactions: Cutlass

·
Registered
‘23 Crosstrek Premium
45 Posts
I started having issue with remote start/stop on Mysubaru app

It was stuck at “stop” button. Car isn’t running, and all other function as it should.

It’s my 3rd week of ownership and I wasn’t able to perform remote start.

It was giving me error, so looked around the forum, youtube and etc but wasn’t getting anywhere. So I read about deleting the app so tried that, didn’t work. Website access was same.

Naturally, opened up Starlink app and there was a section to clear Starlink data. After cleared, remote start/stop worked!

I can enjoy remote start on a hot day like today with few min of climate control on.

Attachments

Reactions: subarooster187

·
Registered
‘23 Crosstrek Premium
45 Posts
actually yesterday, hardwired dash cam with the 12v unit, and will need to look for constant so yellow wire is hooked up to right fuse for 24H recording. it was hot/humid in the garage! can't wait for Fall season, so other mods can come from the garage. still have amber fog light bulb conversion to do on hand.

Reactions: cbetts and Lee_A

·
Registered
‘23 Crosstrek Premium
45 Posts
Was going to place license plate..found out about this. What are the factory holes for? They were empty on the back.

Attachments

·
Registered
‘23 Crosstrek Premium
45 Posts
ordered roof rack from CBI, Black Friday deal was going on....couldn't resist....I wasn't able to find time to install 2" lift kit....I dunno when I will find time to install roof rack lol

Reactions: GTI and gudentyte
1 - 10 of 10 Posts