Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago, the forum moderators here decided that it was time to add a couple additional members to our team ... and so we gathered in our secret, subterranean, Tangerine Orange Moderator Lair to talk about possibilities. It didn't take us long to realize that there were dozens of respected, long-time forum members here, all of whom would be amazing mods. It made the task of figuring out who to ask both incredibly easy, and ridiculously difficult, and it was a reminder of what a great community our forum has become.

In the end, we finally settled on a pair of very good guys who have accepted our invitation to join the moderator team: CSSM and scubasteve61086! They're taking up their duties today, so let's all give them a hearty welcome and a sincere thank you for volunteering to help make this community an even greater place for Subaru owners around the world.

:icon_welcome: :icon_welcome: :icon_welcome: :icon_welcome: :icon_welcome:

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
As a member of the overworked, unpaid and under appreciated crew on other forums, I salute those willing to take on moderator duties. May your skin be tough and tenure happy.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Congratulations you two. While I know it's a necessity, all in all it seems like a pretty docile crowd here. Hopefully it won't take much to keep us all in line. Enjoy:icon_lol:

Reactions: CSSM

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
I'm not sure any moderators would look good strapped to the hood of a XV... :)
Hey, speak for yourself! Lol

Oh yay welcome to the team ScubaSteve and CSSM!
Honestly, it is such a coincidence that after us mods huddled for discussions in our subterranean tangerine lair that both new mods also have orange XV's...honestly truly, nothing at all to do with a secret orange takeover of this forum and then the world!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
I would like to thank the new mods, CSSM and scubasteve61086, in advance for putting up with me and my oft bizarre forum threads! ;)

Moderating can be a trying experience, but it can also be a joy. Let's hope it's the latter for you both.

Reactions: CSSM and DebsXV

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
^this

I would like to apologize in advance for any of my behaviors. I don't know what they will be yet but would like to cover my bases while I got a chance:tongue:.

·
Super Moderator
1,264 Posts
Thanks everyone! It was an honor to be considered and we do have a great forum. This is due to our great community (members AND moderators!). Now...don't mark our work too difficult! Just kidding...but seriously...

Cheers!

·
Registered
552 Posts
Congrats guys. Very deserved.

I'm sure your first order of business will be how to bring back the XVOTM ;)

This community is the best. Everyone is so helpful, and flare-ups are so rare here that it's the best reason to stick around.

·
Premium Member
8,374 Posts
Honestly, it is such a coincidence that after us mods huddled for discussions in our subterranean tangerine lair that both new mods also have orange XV's...honestly truly, nothing at all to do with a secret orange takeover of this forum and then the world!
So lonely... I'm just so lonely. :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
there are two orange XVs in my work parking lot....chicks drive them

the guy in a white impreza sport parks next to my ruby suby, a black CX-5 tries to hang too

·
Registered
708 Posts
lmao Sure, sure, DebsXV! Sure... (Pst. I want a guest pass to the Mod's TOP lair. ;) lol)

Kudos to CSSM and scubasteve61086 for the promotion and forthcoming hard work. You guys will do a great job!

Now that I'm thinking about it, how many Mod's do not a TOP colored XV? I honestly can't think of a one! (They must hang out in threads I don't follow. lol)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts