Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
hey heuberger:

I've been told you have the best prices in the US. Is this true? I get to Colorado fairly often and Colorado Springs is just a short 25 hour drive for me. What can you do for us?

·
Banned
523 Posts
hey heuberger:

I've been told you have the best prices in the US. Is this true? I get to Colorado fairly often and Colorado Springs is just a short 25 hour drive for me. What can you do for us?
Hopefully the place didn't burn down last week with all the wildfires.

Reactions: MAINIAC XV

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Link now working, so if you are connected to that social network monster called FaceBook, that'll probably be the quickest way to get a reply.

·
Banned
523 Posts
Facebook is sooo My Space! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Its nice to see Heuburger supporting the forum.
This is my experience and also my review for Heuburger

I purchased my vehicle from Heuburger in Oct 2013. Since i live in WY and tried to get a good price for this car from various dealers in the Wy and Denver area. I was not very happy about the price I was quoted in many locations in Northern Colorado. Tired of traveling to dealerships I started contacting them through internet quotes. I had a couple of positive responses and the best was from the springs @ Heuburger. It seemed to be a nice deal and Clint K. Who was my sales rep handled all my questions and requests. He even picked me up from drop off point that morning I came to pick my car up.

This was by far the best car buying experience for so far. No unnecessary going back and forth with price quotes.( none of the dealerships in Denver were able to match this price). Even though it was a long trip to Colo Springs, i took the deal and everything worked out fine for me.
The finance department people can be a bit pushy with selling extended warranty(that's their job). I feel they respected what I wanted as a customer and delivered exactly what I needed. Sad part is I wont be able to take my car there for service due to the distance.

I would recommend any Subaru buyer to check price with them before buying your next one.

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Hey everybody, just an FYI...but Clint E is no longer with Heuberger. Your new forum directors are January and Nikki and we'll be happy to assist you with any questions you have and any quotes that you're looking for. :) Email or call us! Heuberger Motors Order Thread

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

Cheers!

-january

1 - 8 of 8 Posts