Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,520 Posts
Yay! Thank you for supporting the site!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
:eusa_clap:

Hello again from the other thread! Glad you're a sponsor now, so we don't get into a grey area for talking about your products.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Love my Orange liners :thumbs_up: :smileyvault-welcome on board!!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Glad to have you here. Truth be told, I purchased a set about a month ago. Love them. Maybe pop out a few black with orange for us ?

1 of: 2017 + Subaru Impreza and 2018 + Crosstrek Custom Fit Cup Holder and Door Liner Accessories 14-pc Set (White Trim)
Sold by: Cup Holder Hero (seller profile) | Product question? Ask Seller

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I love your product, but is there any chance you will make any to fit a 2014 xv Crosstrek? The only ones I've seen only fit the newer models.
Something will be announced soon. It'll require some community input as if is harder to research older cars for trim variations. Also will likely be combined with current gen WRX. I think it has very few changes between the current generation WRX and Crosstrek.

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Will you ship to Canada sometime soon? amazon.ca says "unavailable".
will the orange option be offered?
thank you
In about 2 weeks. Likely the only offering will be orange and possibly black. Quantities will be limited as we still have some manufacturing bottlenecks to solve.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi, I just received/installed an orange trim set in my 2018 Crosstrek, and one question for you:

The long/narrow trim bit for the "business card holder" is all black, no orange on it.
Is this normal, or a defect?

It just seems kinda strange to cover a black card holder with more black, when everything else has orange accents.

Thanks.
-ml

1 - 20 of 29 Posts