Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Several years ago , I " had a moment'. I owned a minvan. I was lazy about fixing the heat for 3 years when it stopped working. One day on the way to work, the little voice inside my head said" you leave (In the wintertime) your warm house and you get in a cold van and you work outside in the cold, then repeat this cycle everyday. Youtube bailed me out as I learned what the problem was( and changed it myself it was the thermostat). Brought my 2017 Forester in 2018. First thing I learned to operate was the heated seats. I wait for the little blue therostate light to go out and" away we go". Takes about 4 minutes to feel" lots lots of great heat, dont have auto start . Help me someone isnt the oil thats sitting in the oil pan have to heat up to circulate to coat the moving parts, I thought that was the purpose of the oil. Dont mean to sound rude of disrespect , just" making the plain plain and keeping the simple simple. If you were to see the vehicles I see everymore( I do security by the way) and people neglect basic maintaince then" complain about dealerships and auto shops charging too much money to repair them. I digress

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.