Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

221 - 223 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
6,296 Posts
It didn't mention anything else. Since the re-programming of the ECU for the fuel pump issue this morning, my car has seemed really spry and responsive to the pedal. Maybe it's just a psychological thing on my part, but I wonder if maybe there were some other tweaks in the software that my car didn't have. Be it psychological or real, I've enjoyed driving the car this afternoon.
Wait, fuel pump? Did you mean ignition coil? These recalls are getting really confusing. We got hit with all four but now they're all done (brake hoses yesterday). I asked yesterday about the rumors of a suspension recall and they weren't aware of anything in the pipeline.

We got a scary-looking paper letter in the mail yesterday about the PCV valve and we had it done a month ago! This seems to be the most complete and reliable source: https://www.subaru.com/vehicle-recalls.html

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Wait, fuel pump? Did you mean ignition coil?
Meh. Fuel pump. Ignition coil. What's the difference? 🙂🙃 YES technically I meant ignition coil. On your super site I show only 3 recalls. It's indicated that the brake line issue wasn't a safety issue. I can't believe that they would say something like that if it weren't true. A false statement in that regard could be a corporation killer much like Takata.

221 - 223 of 223 Posts