Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Should have mentioned if I haven't already that I have a HPS Short Ram Intake, Cherry Bomb Glass Pack 87521CB, Crawford Eco-Block Q2 and the UEL Header installed.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just a little update on the tuning I'm receiving from XRT.
As of now I installed the updated ROM he sent me (haven't driven it yet) but I can say that the prior one was AWESOME! Small issues from when I open it up from a stand still but when I need passing power it's there!
Tranny behavior is near perfect!
And besides all of this he's their with better than excellent customer support!

Reactions: west_minist

·
Registered
143 Posts
Whats the Price Comparison of the Tunes??? Message me if you wont share here

·
Registered
62 Posts
Our prices are here - 2017 XRT Tuning Prices - Xtreme Racing Tuning.

You are classified as "2015+ NA and Subaru CVT NA Models tuning cost (Full tuning with logging and customer support with real time communications)"

In addition, we charge for Definition support ($80usd) and computer support ($25usd)

All Special pricing are until year end. We will be working with existing customers to set the 2018 Pricing.

What makes Xtreme Racing Tuning (XRT) different in respect to other Tuning Companies/Tuners?

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Ed, all I can say is WOW! This latest tune v0c3 is by far the best you've done! Great power off the line & great power for passing. The rpm's while cruising 70 or 75mph are great for mpg!
I'm not looking for WRX power btw. I want the best of both for the motor I have and it's almost there! GREAT JOB!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
For those that are on the fence concerning tuning your Crosstrek I highly recommend XRT Tuning! Yes it is more than the others out there but the support can't be beat!
The tune installed now w/ the mods installed blow the other's available tunes off the map! No pun intended.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I can say with this setup, especially the short ram, the maf tube is very big and the car runs pretty lean. Lean condition.jpg

21 - 27 of 27 Posts