Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Crosstrek Premium
1,676 Posts
Looks like a sticker ... WD40 it?
Actually I looked at the instructions and the last step is to put on the stickers. So I'd just skip that.

Also, it's really smart of them to price the lift springs just under the other lift kits available. Kim curious if those springs are stiffer or just like stock.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I installed this kit a few weeks ago and so far its great. Definitely helps the car take the bumps smoother, there is no need to slow down for speed bumps/ potholes etc. One I get the 15's on AT tires it will be that much better.

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
2020 Crosstrek Premium
1,676 Posts
I installed this kit a few weeks ago and so far its great. Definitely helps the car take the bumps smoother, there is no need to slow down for speed bumps/ potholes etc. One I get the 15's on AT tires it will be that much better.

View attachment 311085
View attachment 311084
Looks great! It would look even better with beefier tires for sure.

Does it feel like a stiffer ride? How far from stock feel is it? I would appreciate any insight you have since I'm waffling on getting the same kit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks great! It would look even better with beefier tires for sure.

Does it feel like a stiffer ride? How far from stock feel is it? I would appreciate any insight you have since I'm waffling on getting the same kit.
Im waiting on my Method 701 wheels to arrive to go with some Falken Wildpeaks.

Id say it feels like stock, maybe a tad stiffer. Since you are effectively removing the sag from the stock springs it can top out easier if you go over a bump at high speed and the worst that happens is the tool kit for the spare tire rattle.

Other than that it is very good through its compression and the added travel is fairly noticeable.

Its a very comfy ride and you feel that you could drive over basically anything, with my wrx I avoid pot holes, with this I dont need to worry.

Let me know if you have any quesitons.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts