Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Presuming Cassens is the trucking company for most Subarus delivered, I discovered how you can track when your car is on the truck (and/or delivered) before even your dealer may tell you. If you visit the following link Cassens Transport and you put in the basic name of your dealership you bought from and select the brand, it will give you Cassens dealer #. Then you can use that number and the VIN for updates. And better yet, when you have that dealer number you can click on the "delivery receipts" tab on the home page, put in a date range of deliveries, and see if you find your VIN number listed as being recently delivered. Any questions, feel free to reach out!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi there,
It is pretty cool to watch deliveries come in to the local dealership via the Cassens site. One week ago we ordered a Cool Gray Khaki Limited. Was given an estimated arrival date of late September. Was told the vehicle was already in the pipeline, hence the slightly faster (potentially) delivery date. I have a VON #, but no VIN # yet. Is there a way to track the vehicle using the VON # ? How long before a VIN # is available for the vehicle? Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there,
It is pretty cool to watch deliveries come in to the local dealership via the Cassens site. One week ago we ordered a Cool Gray Khaki Limited. Was given an estimated arrival date of late September. Was told the vehicle was already in the pipeline, hence the slightly faster (potentially) delivery date. I have a VON #, but no VIN # yet. Is there a way to track the vehicle using the VON # ? How long before a VIN # is available for the vehicle? Thanks
I'm not sure how long it takes to get a VIN, I put a deposit down on an in-transit vehicle that had a VIN already. I've been told last week of August for my delivery. And, according to the www.mysubaru.com site, as of August 4th, my car was State side on a train. I think it's now waiting to be picked up by a truck as I have no more status updates in the mysubaru.com site....I'm hoping sometime this week I'll see an update it's been picked up on the truck! 😀

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm not sure how long it takes to get a VIN, I put a deposit down on an in-transit vehicle that had a VIN already. I've been told last week of August for my delivery. And, according to the www.mysubaru.com site, as of August 4th, my car was State side on a train. I think it's now waiting to be picked up by a truck as I have no more status updates in the mysubaru.com site....I'm hoping sometime this week I'll see an update it's been picked up on the truck! 😀
Glad it’s not just me that’s MySubaru site decided to not have status updates

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heard from my salesman today (and I already knew previously that my car had been loaded on a truck, but he called and confirmed it's on a truck on its way. Realistically, if it didn't show up today, it should definitely be here by Monday. Plus, I already have an appt set w the finance guy at 7pm, so hopefully, by Monday night, I'll be a proud new owner of a 2023 Ice Silver Crosstrek Sport!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts