Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Crosstrek Premium 6MT
307 Posts
I am digging the accents you put in. I have the same inserts to accent the orange stitching. The rings around the climate controls work well.

Being the scifi nerd that I am, I really like the TR-8R name. (y)

·
Premium Member
Crystal White 2022 Subaru Crosstrek Premium 2.0 CVT w/ Eyesight
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am digging the accents you put in. I have the same inserts to accent the orange stitching. The rings around the climate controls work well.

Being the scifi nerd that I am, I really like the TR-8R name. (y)
Thank you muchly:) I appreciate the love!

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Crystal Black Silica, Black Interior, 2016 VW Touareg Luxury
232 Posts
They also make a pad with the orange accent that fits on the upper dash. I put one in our Trek. I like it because it keeps things clean and allows you to lay something there without having it slide around.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Metallic Grey
36 Posts
They also make a pad with the orange accent that fits on the upper dash. I put one in our Trek. I like it because it keeps things clean and allows you to lay something there without having it slide around.
Most of the pads that go up there - if you live in a warmer climate - tend to heat up too much and bleed out chemicals which will stain the upper dash area. Also some of the cheaper pads will shrink and distort after extended sun exposure, and look like crap. I was going to get a pad for there, but decided not to. YMMV

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Crystal Black Silica, Black Interior, 2016 VW Touareg Luxury
232 Posts
Most of the pads that go up there - if you live in a warmer climate - tend to heat up too much and bleed out chemicals which will stain the upper dash area. Also some of the cheaper pads will shrink and distort after extended sun exposure, and look like crap. I was going to get a pad for there, but decided not to. YMMV
Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on it. It's my wife's car and it is garaged so it might not be an issue.

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Premium, auto
129 Posts
I thought I might see one of these based on the thread title.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle

Reactions: XRooDrew
1 - 8 of 8 Posts