Just a couple suggestions for easy diy.2018 6 spd manual.
1) Wish it had better sound insulation at highway speeds.
2) OEM tires are pretty bad. Typical really with most every new vehicle that isn't high end. I replaced them at about 150 miles and don't regret it.
3) Would like better internal lighting, especially in the cargo area.
Bonus item: Would love to be able to dim the big screen way down (not the instrument cluster which does dim) while still listening to the radio or using the other functions. At night it is too bright.
Can one disable the auto stop start?Like:
1. The look overall
2. Leather seats
3. 2.0 engine. I understand a few people want more power, but for me for urban driving (99% drive alone in the XV) and occasional freeway driving it is perfect. I have, and have had 2.5s, and the 2.0 is perfect. Fuel efficient. Matches well with the CVT.
1. Auto stop start
2. Auto stop start
3. Auto stop start
Wish I had:
1. Better app options and wifi with a SIM card option in the HU (I am in Aust).
2. Rear cargo area dome light.
3. Remote start (Not available in Aust either).
can one disable the auto start stop? I thought the auto start stop only on 2018 and earlier model years?So far the only 2 things I do not like on my 21 are the Auto Start Stop (fixed with a module) and the stupid fake shift points that try to make the CVT feel like a standard auto transmission with gears. No matter how hard I try, in sport mode it always seems to do a fake shift at the wrong time making for some jerky acceleration or deceleration.
I wish I could've had 17's on my 2019 Hybrid because it would've been slightly less unsprung weight, giving me more efficiency. Plus, the tires are cheaper for 17's vs 18's.Because big wheels are all the rage these days as manufacturers design their vehicles to look more aggressive. A classic case of styling over function.
Not necessarily - larger wheels with lower profile tires improve handling and "sportiness" which is at odds with off-roading but not where most Crosstreks are being used. Just sayin' 😸Because big wheels are all the rage these days as manufacturers design their vehicles to look more aggressive. A classic case of styling over function.