Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into getting a set of new wheels and tires for my 2020 Crosstrek. The car is typically driven in the city and will occasionally take it out to go camping/snow/offroading. Is there a recommended AT tire that is good? I've read that a lot of people like the Grabber. Or since the car is typically city driven my other option is to use the stock wheels and tires for city use and buy a separate set of wheels and tires for snow/camping/offroading. What are some tires you guys would recommend? Thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have these on my 2020 Trek. Very happy with them so far. Use mine as a commuter but sees a fair amount of gravel time since we live in the country.
Can’t report on snow yet.

Continental TerrainContact A/T

another popular choice that is relatively new are these.

Falken WildPeak A/T Trail

both of these get good reviews & if I decided I don’t like the Continentals the Falkens will be my next set.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Want you change the wheels every time you go offroad? Wintertires are NOT offroadtires and opposite.... If you take it serious. If you have much snow a real wintertire is best. A SUV AT with allyear use possibility in snowless areas is the Falken Wildpeak . Which was designed on a RAV4. this one is a real light suv AT. I dont knew this tire before so i drive on General Grabber AT3....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts