Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Base 6MT Cool Gray Khaki
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
These are going on this weekend!!
15" KMC KM708 Bully Wheels with 215/75/15 Toyo Open Country A/T tires!

Wheel Tire Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Registered
2020 Premium 6MT
389 Posts
I was just looking at that wheel/tire combo last night (as in checking prices/availability). Please post some pictures once they're mounted. I'm sure they'll look great. 👍 I'm curious about any extra tire noise at highway speeds and, over the long run, gas mileage. Since I also have a 6MT, I'm also VERY curious how the car feels, especially off the line.

Is this the exact size you ordered? Thanks in advance.
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I was just looking at that wheel/tire combo last night (as in checking prices/availability). Please post some pictures once they're mounted. I'm sure they'll look great. 👍 I'm curious about any extra tire noise at highway speeds and, over the long run, gas mileage. Since I also have a 6MT, I'm also VERY curious how the car feels, especially off the line.

Is this the exact size you ordered? Thanks in advance.
View attachment 308306
Yes these are the exact wheels. I was lucky and scored these used locally.

·
Registered
2020 Premium 6MT
389 Posts
That looks fantastic! Love the stance and the 10 offset is perfect. Thanks for posting such detailed pics.

After you've driven it a bit, if you don't mind, can you report back on how the 6MT feels off the line? I'm interested in knowing if it takes more of an effort to start out in 1st or if it feels about the same as stock. I'm guessing once things are rolling, it should feel okay. I love my Crosstrek but the 2.0L is barely adequate already (in my humble opinion). I'm hoping a new wheel/tire setup like that won't affect it too much. 🤞

Thanks!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I drove it about 10 miles to grab dinner tonight. Really loving the look and ride and so far it doesn't seem much louder than stock. Above 40mph all I hear is my basket anyways. Will report back after driving it a bit more, but so far no real notice starting in 1st although I do have a Pedal Commander.

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
12k mile service today. Oil change, cabin air filter replacement and installation of fumoto valve for future oil changes.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts