Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

141 - 160 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
I really wanted to find a way to permanently turn the white lettering orange. I didn't think about it until after I already had my Grabbers mounted though. It seems like a waste to spend about a 100 bucks to get all 5 tires reversed just for the lettering now.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
I really wanted to find a way to permanently turn the white lettering orange. I didn't think about it until after I already had my Grabbers mounted though. It seems like a waste to spend about a 100 bucks to get all 5 tires reversed just for the lettering now.
I've seen people use tire letter paint, but don't know if you can get different colors than white. It wold look really unique with orange lettering.

·
Registered
439 Posts
That's what I thought! I've only seen white as well. I figured since the white is already there the orange would really POP. Wish I had thought about it, and tried it, before I had them mounted.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Now that my TOP is out of its maintenance plan, it's time to start some light mods.

I've just recently installed an AEM panel filter and will be ordering the 1" lift kit from ADF next month.

I can't get Sparco or Method wheels here and my stock tyres still have plenty of mileage left on them before I swop out to Yoko G12 A/TS,
so in the meantime, I plastidipped the rims and I think they came out well.

IMG_2176.jpg

·
Registered
439 Posts
Now that my TOP is out of its maintenance plan, it's time to start some light mods.

I've just recently installed an AEM panel filter and will be ordering the 1" lift kit from ADF next month.

I can't get Sparco or Method wheels here and my stock tyres still have plenty of mileage left on them before I swop out to Yoko G12 A/TS,
so in the meantime, I plastidipped the rims and I think they came out well.

View attachment 202090
Noce! I did the same with mine and left it for over a year, until I got my methods. They look good in black. I just waited on my wheels until I needed new tires.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, I figured I would say hello to my fellow TOP aficionados and introduce you to SHASUBIE II (original SHASUBIE was totaled a few years ago by my then girlfriend, and no, that is not why we broke up!).

Not great pictures. Just in my backyard. Hope to soon be somewhere more exciting.

IMG_9246.jpg

Rear.jpg

Interior.jpg

Some people say I have an orange addiction, but I don't see it!

IMG_5052.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
Well, I figured I would say hello to my fellow TOP aficionados and introduce you to SHASUBIE II (original SHASUBIE was totaled a few years ago by my then girlfriend, and no, that is not why we broke up!).

Not great pictures. Just in my backyard. Hope to soon be somewhere more exciting.

Some people say I have an orange addiction, but I don't see it!

View attachment 203921
I have a similar issue. An Orange Titus El Guapo rides on top of my TOP. :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Trying to keep this thread alive. It was 17 degrees on the top of the mountain but I'm pretty sure the wind chill was below zero... I love this car so much.
IMG_4633.jpg

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
If I recall correctly it was custom made from alcantara which is a faux suede.

·
Registered
113 Posts
There's an offroading Subaru club in Colorado??? Damn that looks like fun! Back when I had a CJ7 I used to go offroading with various Jeep clubs, it was always a blast.

Road trip to Colorado!!!!

·
Registered
439 Posts
There's an offroading Subaru club in Colorado??? Damn that looks like fun! Back when I had a CJ7 I used to go offroading with various Jeep clubs, it was always a blast.

Road trip to Colorado!!!!
Hellz yeah we run about 30 deep on a regular basis. We also do smaller excursions all the time too.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

141 - 160 of 162 Posts