Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
PM response has been sent!

My apologies for the delayed response, we just returned from the 2017 SEMA Show.

Thanks Gerry

-Nick C.

·
Site Sponsor
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
We're excited to launch our new website at www.diodedynamics.com, featuring improved vehicle search, all new images, and a mobile-friendly design. We appreciate your patience as we get it up and running. Let us you have any questions or would like assistance placing an order!

(314) 205-3033

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
We're excited to launch our new website at www.diodedynamics.com, featuring improved vehicle search, all new images, and a mobile-friendly design. We appreciate your patience as we get it up and running. Let us you have any questions or would like assistance placing an order! (314) 205-3033
I had no problems whatsoever navigating your site, but I did noticed that you didn't add a 2018 option to the Year Selection Box. That's something that all of us who already own 2018 Subaru Crosstreks would be looking for.

Just one man's opinion.

Gerry

·
Site Sponsor
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Please point me to 2018 Crosstrek Limited Fog Light Bulbs on your site.

A link perhaps ?
Or not. It is irritating to see all of the posts about 20% off and emails about same. The rub is that your site does not list anything for a 2018 model year..:blowup:
@Seattle,

My apologies, I hadn't seen your questions on our thread. We just released our new site last week and many of the newest model years have not been added yet. 2018 has not been added yet, but there is an open thread in our vendor section on the 2018 compatibility.

We are working hard to update the listings on our new site, but it's a very time consuming process.

Thank you for your patience

Nick C.

·
Site Sponsor
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 12/2/2019, you can use coupon code "BLACKFRIDAY" at checkout for 20% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our NEW SS3 LED Pods!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday 12/2/2019. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts