Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else struggled to get a loyalty coupon from Subaru? Took me for ever to speak with a rep...then when I did they said by the end of the day I would have my coupon by end of day. That was a week ago. Called back and left message stating I did not get my coupon...no call back. Am calling again this afternoon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got one this past June with no problems. Called 800-Subaru1, worked my way through the voice menus. Spoke to a person, gave them the VIN from my Subaru at the time. They asked which dealership I would be buying from (I was still shopping around several dealers) for their records, but it did not obligate me only to work with that dealer. I ended up buying from a different dealer. Coupon was in my email box at the end of the business day. Negotiated the price with the dealer and then presented the coupon. Savings came off the top. I only learned of this coupon from this message board site. Good luck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like my experienc..except no coupon in my email...have now left two messages with the person that told me I would have it at end of day! They are not calling back. I hate to start over but may need to do so. Kind of disappointed!

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited
2,514 Posts
I received one in February 2021. Good luck.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Has anyone else struggled to get a loyalty coupon from Subaru? Took me for ever to speak with a rep...then when I did they said by the end of the day I would have my coupon by end of day. That was a week ago. Called back and left message stating I did not get my coupon...no call back. Am calling again this afternoon.
What is a Subaru Loyalty Coupon?

·
Registered
14 Posts
We purchased a new Outback XT a few weeks ago, and I put a deposit down on a manual crosstrek that's coming in (to hold it for me). I emailed Subaru and received a response saying that they would be sending me a $500 coupon good (for one year) towards any new subaru lease or purchase. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts