Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Yes. It is post 2015+ that is an issue to tuners due to no support.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #83 (Edited)
2017+ XV Turbo Tuning

XV-T Tuned by Xtreme Racing Tuning (XRT)

This morning we release our very first tune (calibration) for the Turbocharged 2017 USDM XV CVT. This XV-T was built using many components from the 2015+ WRX bin and now being tuned by us. It is not really a surprised we are tuning this new creature to the block; after all... we either been recognised as the first or the first in doing new stuff - Our Achievements – Xtreme Racing Tuning

RandyM - 2017 USDM XVT CVT Turbocharged (WRXV) - Xtreme Racing Tuning

RandyM - 2017 USDM XVT CVT Turbocharged (WRXV) - Xtreme Racing Tuning
"o for all of you that want a boosted XV and don't want to spend 5 grand on a kit from some people that have zero customer service and want more money for tuning and exhaust . Her it is.
By the way The AVO turbo kit and the raptor supercharger kits are not available for the 2015+, due to no tuning or fuel pump solutions
Thanks to XRT Ed, I have been given the confidence to move forward with the project. I live by multiple Subaru tuners, and was turned down by all of them. Ed said he was up to the challenge, and I like working with people that have a can do attitude"

RandyM - 2017 USDM XVT CVT Turbocharged (WRXV) - Page 2 - Xtreme Racing Tuning
"Now the car is running great. I have made some decent pulls to collect data for ED. He is doing an outstanding job!!! This is the first time anyone has tuned a 15+ NA for turbo and there are a lot of hurdles to overcome. ED is knocking it out of the park. Every time he sends me a ROM it gets better and better. His CVT tune is awesome, makes it feel like a sports car not a grocery getter."

Update: April 26, 2018: 2005 WRX Injectors been installed along with the tranny Intercooler.

#XV #Crosstrek #Impreza #CVT Subaru of America, Inc. #XRT #Xtremeracingtuning #West_Minist #XV-T

https://www.facebook.com/XtremeRacingTuning/posts/1239115016226023

5FBC9D1C-EBA9-479E-B7F2-C17BA3BDE2DD.jpg
FB6338D3-44FB-4AB5-8B4B-FA1D620F29A2.jpg
480D4D89-5A2C-4DEC-A965-C53494F9B2AE.jpg
v3a 3rd Gear Dyno SAE.jpg
v3a Boost.jpg

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
Dear All:

Its been a while where I been busy on many fronts.
I had many achievements from last year, especially being the only Tuner to release information on the Subaru Ascent before even Cobb Tuning (Our Achievements – Xtreme Racing Tuning). Honestly, that had kept me very busy into the Xmas holidays.

On the front of NA tuning for models 2010-2020, that has been going well but I have been focusing on some boosted tunes, since some customers cannot take the risk of using other tuners. That also took up some of my time.

On that note, Happy New Year to everyone!

81 - 85 of 85 Posts