Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

i read a lot about lift kits, its mostly stuff you put between the strutts and the body… but what i prefer (after years with offroadcars and modifying them) is a spring/strutts solution.

so want i ask if someone used something like this here:

and yes, the price is not just cheap but... adjustable.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The CGK owner posted about them on Reddit. You could probably PM him there if you have questions.

Cusco and D2 Racing also make coils for the Crosstrek for about $1k, but are for lowering only. Someone on here purchased the Cuscos but hasn't installed them yet: Model Year 2018 and Newer - Lowering it?

As someone who is interested in both lowering and lifting, I will probably get the RS*R's in the future.

·
Registered
2018 Lifted 6-speed Crosstrek
1,688 Posts
After my first post, it made me think...

These really dont seem to be as practical as they advertise. If you install these, and get a proper alignment, which you should, the car is aligned for THAT height. If you then raise or lower them, the alignment is off and could chew through tires. So not really a quick 20 min raise, go have fun, then come home and lower them again.

·
Registered
14 Posts
If you read the thread I posted, the guy said he had it aligned for +1.5" and then lowered it and the negative camber wasn't that bad. I'd be interested in some more info though. Maybe there's an alignment that's suitable for multiple heights.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you load the stock car what happen to the aligment then? here you adjust to a hight and work with it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts