Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

Starlink

Applies to All Model Years 
3K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  wrigman 
#1 ·
Just got this. Kind of creepy but useful...
Font Rectangle Circle Paper product Paper

See less See more
#16 ·
I keep an OBDII scan gauge II plugged In at all times. It displays water temp, voltage, HP being used. Ect. As well other info. I hate idiot lights, they come on after the fact. With the numbers displaying, I can watch what I need to and head off problems that may come up.
I get emails all the time from Starlink saying that it isn’t working. It actually goes on and off. I don’t know how often, but I still would rather see the info I display…….

Reactions: dpc166
#14 ·
We're on a road trip up Pacific Coast Highway and got as far a Cambria yesterday. We wanted to go to a restaurant in Cambria called The Black Cat Bistro. I was using AA and said, "Navigate to The Black Cat Bistro, Cambria" and the reply was, "Sorry, there is no address associated with Kody The Kat."

I tried it three times, same result. Now, I do have an entry in my contacts for Kody The Kat that I use for testing websites, etc. but nowhere does it mention he's a black cat. Creepy!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.