Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our Starlink just expired. Anyone got a recent coupon code that works?

·
Registered
Sahuarita, Arizona USA 2019 Crosstrek Limited
1,373 Posts
STARLINK9 no longer works?

·
Prefers black cats
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, it's going to take me a while to find out. The package just auto-renewed at the full rate. This happened last year and I eventually got a retroactive credit using STARLINK9 (thank to you, I recall!) but it took a while. I was just wondering if there's a coupon code that is known to be currently working.

·
Prefers black cats
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
STARLINK9 worked! They've credited 50% back to my credit card... 😸

·
Has Butch tires
2018 Orange Subaru Crosstrek Limited
1,048 Posts
This is probably going to get me criticized for not reading my manual or listening to the dealer explain things (I'm too poor to pay attention) but what, briefly are the advantages of Starlink that I haven't used in two years?

·
Prefers black cats
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This is probably going to get me criticized for not reading my manual or listening to the dealer explain things (I'm too poor to pay attention) but what, briefly are the advantages of Starlink that I haven't used in two years?
The '18 doesn't have as many features as the '19+ (e.g. we don't have remote start) but I like having the option for remote unlock and occasionally use the locate feature if OAK isn't home when she said she would be... 😸

Reactions: Graphite

·
Has Butch tires
1,048 Posts
for me remote unlock and find the crosstrek (when you aren't preferential against orange cars) aren't super important. What is the cost with the discount?

·
Prefers black cats
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for me remote unlock and find the crosstrek (when you aren't preferential against orange cars) aren't super important. What is the cost with the discount?
$75 per year. Not sure what the car's color has to do with it? 😸

·
Prefers black cats
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think - if you have an orange car you don't have worry about finding it in a car park! - ( or having it stolen!!! 😂 😂 😂 )
LMAO! 😸

·
Registered
2017 Crosstrek Limited
1,510 Posts
I asked at the salespeople at the dealer today how the Plasma Yellow as selling. They all groaned.

Reactions: AstroKats

·
Has Butch tires
1,048 Posts
"Advanced Automatic Collision Notification?" It knows? Before the accident? I'll price them but what does the discount code impact? Thanks...this is just a trick to make me read the manual isn't it.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
11 Posts
I asked at the salespeople at the dealer today how the Plasma Yellow as selling. They all groaned.
I just bought a 2021 Crosstrek in red. I always liked the orange color and could have justified getting it if my kids questioned me about buying it, but the yellow was just awful.

·
Prefers black cats
12,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The code worked a week ago when I was going to re-up my subscription but I didn't complete it. Today the code does not work. "Invalid promotion code. Please try again"
View attachment 303749
Try calling them - they're always really helpful when you're trying to renew, LOL!

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Crosstrek Limited, Pure Red
11 Posts
The code worked a week ago when I was going to re-up my subscription but I didn't complete it. Today the code does not work. "Invalid promotion code. Please try again"
Just saw this on another board, although it was from November. Not sure if there's any truth to it.

Worked for me. I think it will only work if you remove the Credit Card

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just saw this on another board, although it was from November. Not sure if there's any truth to it.

Worked for me. I think it will only work if you remove the Credit Card
Was worth a try, I cleared all the credit card info but still get the same message, invalid promotion code. I might just have to let it expire and hope they send an offer code. If not, no big deal. Not sure really wanted to renew this year anyways. Definitely won't at full price. Thanks for the info though!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts