Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
2020 Subaru Crosstrek Premium
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone,

Just picked up one of these bad boys. I traded in my 2017 WRX. I figured the Crosstrek fit my lifestyle a little better than the Rex. I like to go backpacking, hiking, and general outdoor things. I will document the full build here. Thank you 馃

Before

Current

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
What size tire are you planning on running? Also those wheels look great!
I'll be running 235/75R15. So the dealer I went to had a Crosstrek with an off-road package and they had the black rhinos on it. It looked really good. I was going to run the Method wheels but wanted something a little different. Black rhinos were a little cheaper too.

Registered
2020 Crosstrek Base
I'll be running 235/75R15. So the dealer I went to had a Crosstrek with an off-road package and they had the black rhinos on it. It looked really good. I was going to run the Method wheels but wanted something a little different. Black rhinos were a little cheaper too.
That should have nice fitment once you get it all together. I was pretty much sold on the method wheels when I first started looking into subaru's and lift kits. When I found out a dealership near my house had one that literally already had everything on it I planned to install on one anyways, I was sold! Plus it only cost me about a $1k more than what it would have cost me to do it myself.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
That should have nice fitment once you get it all together. I was pretty much sold on the method wheels when I first started looking into subaru's and lift kits. When I found out a dealership near my house had one that literally already had everything on it I planned to install on one anyways, I was sold! Plus it only cost me about a $1k more than what it would have cost me to do it myself.
I was going to do that too and purchase the one from the dealer already done up but I had no money down with my trade in and I wanted a white one. The one there was dark gray and not bad, I just wanted white. Im just copying and pasting what they had on there and putting on mine with some minor changes. Your ice silver color is nice. Looks good with black wheels.

Registered
2020 Crosstrek Base
I was going to do that too and purchase the one from the dealer already done up but I had no money down with my trade in and I wanted a white one. The one there was dark gray and not bad, I just wanted white. Im just copying and pasting what they had on there and putting on mine with some minor changes. Your ice silver color is nice. Looks good with black wheels.
I fortunately was able to throw some cash down along with my trade in, helped keep my loan down a bit. lol

I wasn't too picky on the color, I was looking for white, silver & gray. Of course I ended up getting silver. Well at least you had something to see in person to help with your build, sometimes looking at just pictures online isn't enough.

Registered
Discussion Starter #13
I fortunately was able to throw some cash down along with my trade in, helped keep my loan down a bit. lol

I wasn't too picky on the color, I was looking for white, silver & gray. Of course I ended up getting silver. Well at least you had something to see in person to help with your build, sometimes looking at just pictures online isn't enough.
hell yeah man. Sweet. Yeah the dealer had everything from LP adventure so they jacked up the price by like 10 grand. Nice stuff . I drove the lifted one too just to see if I鈥檇 like it or not. Big difference from my WRX. 馃榿

Registered
2020 Crosstrek Base
hell yeah man. Sweet. Yeah the dealer had everything from LP adventure so they jacked up the price by like 10 grand. Nice stuff . I drove the lifted one too just to see if I鈥檇 like it or not. Big difference from my WRX. 馃榿
The dealership had a $5k mark up for the "off road" package on mine, but they took $1k off before I even started negotiation, so that wasn't too bad.

I'm thinking about getting the RRW front and rear bumpers... What do you guys think?
I didn't even realize those existed, they look pretty sweet honestly. However I am not sure if I could bring my self to chop of my new car for those. lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts