Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Am replacing all the speakers in a 2018 crosstrek and I need to know whether the white is power or ground or is it the read this is for the rear speakers passenger door. I have not taken the front door off yet to see the color of the wires all I am doing is replacing the stock speakers with an upgraded version any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Also i just took off the front door panelsni have a blue and white for the front passenger car so not sure what pos and what negative??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
So the driver door has a green and brown color the passenger side door is white and blue. Any help as to which is pos or negative would be very much appreciated.

·
Registered
63 Posts
There are several Youtube videos that show you how. Here's one:

All you need is a 9V battery and two wires. You observe whether speaker cone moves in or out.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
The positive is the side with the connector that you pressed to remove the clip.

Wide connectors are for the positive side. Notice how the positive side is on the clip's connector side.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Doca thanks buddy!!Hey thanks for the video luckily the JBL speakers I have list the positive and negative terminals just need to know as I posted in picture which wire is pos and which is neg that comes from the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts