Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably been answered before so if someone can post the link that would be great. But I recently bought a 2014 crosstrek and want to put 16x7 sparco terra wheels on it with BFG ko2 or general grabber at2 in the size 215/65r16. I was curious if there would be any rubbing? And if the 50mm offset or 35mm offset would be better. Thank you

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have the Terra's in 16x7 35mm on my 14.
I had the KO2's and they didn't rub.
I now have the Falken Wildpeak AT trails and they don't rub either.
Though they look sick keep in mind the weight of the tires the KO2's in particular are heavy AF.
About 8lbs heavier than my Falken's. They make a difference on the slow AF 1st gen haha.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Probably been answered before so if someone can post the link that would be great. But I recently bought a 2014 crosstrek and want to put 16x7 sparco terra wheels on it with BFG ko2 or general grabber at2 in the size 215/65r16. I was curious if there would be any rubbing? And if the 50mm offset or 35mm offset would be better. Thank you
Yes. I have a 2016 hyper blue limited. 16 x 7. Soarco terra white. I can’t remember what offset I got but it was the same offset as the original tires. With bfgko2 215/65/16 tires No rubbing. Oh’ got some bright blue lug nuts too. Tire pressure 42 front 40 rear. Get dealer or someone to reset tire pressure monitors Wlhite isn’t the easiest color wheel to keep clean especially on a gravel road Found that if you coat them with that turtle wax spray wax it tends to repel road dust and brake dust and makes them easier to clean Never clean them dry ‘ the paint on the wheel will scratch 9797F658-7BFA-4623-98FE-4E86EB4C7FEE.jpeg AF62BD2E-00CC-4CF4-9E6F-3AFEBD4A6FA4.jpeg

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes. I have a 2016 hyper blue limited. 16 x 7. Soarco terra white. I can’t remember what offset I got but it was the same offset as the original tires. With bfgko2 215/65/16 tires No rubbing. Oh’ got some bright blue lug nuts too. Tire pressure 42 front 40 rear. Get dealer or someone to reset tire pressure monitors Wlhite isn’t the easiest color wheel to keep clean especially on a gravel road Found that if you coat them with that turtle wax spray wax it tends to repel road dust and brake dust and makes them easier to clean Never clean them dry ‘ the paint on the wheel will scratch View attachment 300491 View attachment 300492
oh I’ve seen we aleady talked. Sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts