1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of weirdness today.

Getting this kind of thing:

This page isn’t working
www.subaruxvforum.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 502

And this (in Chrome):

Page formatting.JPG

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Chrome here as well Astro, and the site has had a few hiccups for me yesterday and today.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seems good today, thanks Kevin!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Then there's this...

screenshot1237.jpg

The dropdown window is clearly way too tall, and clicking on the "New Likes Received" link does nothing.

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do threads just up and disappear? Troutbum has a 4-pager concerning his car seat material. I posted on it maybe 2 hours ago. THE THREAD IS GONE!
OK, that's weird, I posted on it too but it's not in my subscribed threads either. I found it with my search page: https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=009553104184445714082:eepdnwaxfoy

Here is is: https://www.subaruxvforum.com/forum/interior-audio/163418-gray-black-interior-2018-sport-canada-trim-fabric-seat-cushions-wrinkling.html

·
Registered
2,224 Posts

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I posted on page 4 which was followed by another post. I think the site burped out that page into outer space!
I've lost quite a few posts. If it's long, I type it offline then copy/paste...

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Maybe this site employs shadow banning and you guys are on their list...

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe this site employs shadow banning and you guys are on their list...
That's probably the case - you should have seen the post I wrote about you the other day that went missing... :D

·
Registered
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:tongue4:
Btw, it's not shadow banning because Okie can't see his post either, so he's not fooled into thinking it's out there. Unless that was the site's intention and that feature works about as well as, for example, the search feature... :D

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Btw, it's not shadow banning because Okie can't see his post either, so he's not fooled into thinking it's out there. Unless that was the site's intention and that feature works about as well as, for example, the search feature... :D
Different degrees of shadow banning. Sometimes they just delete them, hoping you don't notice.

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
122 Replies
28 Participants
rlouie
Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums
At Subaru XV Forum you'll find fellow Subaru XV Enthusiasts to help perfect that Subaru Crosstrek Build, or share all kinds of information about this Subaru from its specs to its design.
Full Forum Listing