Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
721 - 740 of 752 Posts

·
Super-Duper Moderator
974 Posts
Out for a walk with the family and spotted this guy in at Hicks Canyon in Irvine today...

·
Super-Duper Moderator
974 Posts
Spotted a new to my neighborhood a lifted Silver on Method/BFG KO2s Crosstrek.....

Curious if they are on here.... :unsure:

·
Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
12,412 Posts
@Montanan, an orange Crosstrek crossed my path today. Is it good luck if it goes left to right or bad luck? 😸

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Limited
703 Posts
AK:
Unless I'm disremembering, I think it has something to do with driving under a ladder- or a black crosstrek.

·
Prefers black cats
12,412 Posts
AK:
Unless I'm disremembering, I think it has something to do with driving under a ladder- or a black crosstrek.
LOL, I haven't driven under any ladders lately but I'll be sure to avoid that! 😸

·
Super-Duper Moderator
974 Posts
You new to my neighborhood....

Me, not stalking you. ..... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in NYC, so very few Subarus, let alone Crosstreks.
i love seeing mine in my color any trim model, but especially the Limited Cool Gray Khaki

·
Super-Duper Moderator
974 Posts
If you happened to attend the 2020 SubieFest World Record Attempt for worlds longest and continuous parade by one make of vehicles.... The pictures are up.

Quite a few Crosstreks made it... IIRC, final tally was 1751 Subarus....

I was there with the wife and minions.... only because it was ~8 miles from home. lolz

Right Lane

Left Lane Page #1

Left Lane Page #2

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live in NYC, so very few Subarus, let alone Crosstreks.
i love seeing mine in my color any trim model, but especially the Limited Cool Gray Khaki
Where in the City? I live in Brooklyn, work in Chelsea/Midtown and hangout up by Washington Heights lol

·
Registered
2018 Premium 6MT
83 Posts
I found a parking buddy the other day.

Mine is the Cool Gray Khaki one - although the name of the color makes no sense to me.

Found this guy in the school parking lot. Has an ADF sticker on the back window, makes it look pretty nice.

·
Registered
Crosstrek Outdoor, Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT spec.B
344 Posts

Is this a Crosstrek (XV) next to my Leggy back in old Blighty?
I didn't really know what they were then. I just saw it was another Scooby and snapped the pic :D

·
Prefers black cats
12,412 Posts
View attachment 302097
Is this a Crosstrek (XV) next to my Leggy back in old Blighty?
I didn't really know what they were then. I just saw it was another Scooby and snapped the pic :D
Sure looks like it. Where and when was that? I spent four months there last year and didn't see a single one.

Of course, it was raining... 😸

·
Registered
Crosstrek Outdoor, Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT spec.B
344 Posts
Sure looks like it. Where and when was that? I spent four months there last year and didn't see a single one.

Of course, it was raining... 😸
😅 Not really a vehicle that I have noticed - I have been more into the 'boy racer' type Subaru vehicles... 😂

Taken Feb 9th 2020... Preston, Lancashire

·
Registered
556 Posts
Out for a ride on my Harley TriGlide with some friends and saw a Crosstrek in what I think was that 'putty' color. This is in N Florida in the Apalachicola region. Anyone here?

Also stopped in the above mentioned town at a place called The Hole in the Wall and gobble a dozen baked oysters with cheddar, bacon and jalapeno with a little lemon and horseradish. Anyone ever in the area do not miss the place.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Base 6MT Cool Gray Khaki
34 Posts
Spotted in Southeastern MA tonight - caught on the dashcam! Never see many modded Crosstreks around, although I do see an Orange Crosstrek around town every now and then, I think delivering UPS packages, that looks pretty nice.

721 - 740 of 752 Posts