Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

721 - 738 of 738 Posts

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
Out for a walk with the family and spotted this guy in at Hicks Canyon in Irvine today...

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
Spotted a new to my neighborhood a lifted Silver on Method/BFG KO2s Crosstrek.....

Curious if they are on here.... :unsure:

·
Prefers non-orange cars
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
9,446 Posts
@Montanan, an orange Crosstrek crossed my path today. Is it good luck if it goes left to right or bad luck? 😸

·
Registered
2020 Crosstrek Limited
234 Posts
AK:
Unless I'm disremembering, I think it has something to do with driving under a ladder- or a black crosstrek.

·
Prefers non-orange cars
9,446 Posts
AK:
Unless I'm disremembering, I think it has something to do with driving under a ladder- or a black crosstrek.
LOL, I haven't driven under any ladders lately but I'll be sure to avoid that! 😸

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
You new to my neighborhood....

Me, not stalking you. ..... :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
10 Posts
I live in NYC, so very few Subarus, let alone Crosstreks.
i love seeing mine in my color any trim model, but especially the Limited Cool Gray Khaki

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
If you happened to attend the 2020 SubieFest World Record Attempt for worlds longest and continuous parade by one make of vehicles.... The pictures are up.

Quite a few Crosstreks made it... IIRC, final tally was 1751 Subarus....

I was there with the wife and minions.... only because it was ~8 miles from home. lolz

Right Lane

Left Lane Page #1

Left Lane Page #2

·
Registered
30 Posts
I live in NYC, so very few Subarus, let alone Crosstreks.
i love seeing mine in my color any trim model, but especially the Limited Cool Gray Khaki
Where in the City? I live in Brooklyn, work in Chelsea/Midtown and hangout up by Washington Heights lol

·
Registered
2018 Premium 6MT
45 Posts
I found a parking buddy the other day.

Mine is the Cool Gray Khaki one - although the name of the color makes no sense to me.

Found this guy in the school parking lot. Has an ADF sticker on the back window, makes it look pretty nice.

·
Registered
Crosstrek Outdoor, Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT spec.B
47 Posts

Is this a Crosstrek (XV) next to my Leggy back in old Blighty?
I didn't really know what they were then. I just saw it was another Scooby and snapped the pic :D

·
Prefers non-orange cars
9,446 Posts
View attachment 302097
Is this a Crosstrek (XV) next to my Leggy back in old Blighty?
I didn't really know what they were then. I just saw it was another Scooby and snapped the pic :D
Sure looks like it. Where and when was that? I spent four months there last year and didn't see a single one.

Of course, it was raining... 😸

·
Registered
Crosstrek Outdoor, Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT spec.B
47 Posts
Sure looks like it. Where and when was that? I spent four months there last year and didn't see a single one.

Of course, it was raining... 😸
😅 Not really a vehicle that I have noticed - I have been more into the 'boy racer' type Subaru vehicles... 😂

Taken Feb 9th 2020... Preston, Lancashire

721 - 738 of 738 Posts