Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

701 - 720 of 738 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
How does one tell a Limited from a Premium without being able to see the XV's interior?
I'm not sure about the '13 - '17 models, but on the '18s, the headlights on a Limited has a distinct look, with the LED lights going around the outside edge, plus from what I've seen online and on the build your own site, the Limited has the wheels that show a star with bent tips, while the Premium has wheels similar to the outgoing model, but without any angling of the spokes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
010 Trondheim.jpg 015 Tromso.jpg 025 Honningsvag.jpg 020a Murmansk.jpg

These XV's spotted on recent trip to Norway and Russia. Not many Subs there in general. They look the same except most with no roof rails and others with metal ones.

·
Registered
40 Posts
just sighted a white crosstrek getting onto 287 from centennial ave in piscataway. sounded nice! missed the photo though. forum member???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Saw 1 QBP on the highway two lanes away. The guy caught sight of me, I gave him a thumb up. Didn't wait to see the reaction since I was in the faster lane. :icon_lol:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Another Portlander who sees LOTS of them every day. The color I see least is the QBP. Most is probably orange or CWP like mine. Rarest is probably yellow - not sure I've ever even seen one yet. I've got some plans to customize mine hopefully before the end of summer, so I won't be driving another clone.

·
Registered
116 Posts
The wife and I just returned from a week in Glacier NP. There were 10X as many Crosstreks in Glacier than Accords and Camrys combined.

·
Premium Member
3,562 Posts
Husband saw his first 'out in the wild' MY18 today ..it was at his work. Orange S model, the same as mine.
He said the owner of it used to have a Tangerine Orange Pearl WRX Special Edition, and today it was replaced with this..
ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1502203356.777646.jpg

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
Spotted yesterday at my local Brueggers Bagel/Starbucks in SoCal....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
758 Posts
Seen a Dark Grey one last night on Margarita Road in Temecula. It had General Grabber AT's on some black wheels. The over sized tires really filled in the wheel wells nicely, and looked awesome. I don't think it was lifted.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Seen a Dark Grey one last night on Margarita Road in Temecula. It had General Grabber AT's on some black wheels. The over sized tires really filled in the wheel wells nicely, and looked awesome. I don't think it was lifted.
Whaaaaa? I haven’t seen that one, and I live on Margarita in Temecula...

Apparently, there’s some other dude around town that looks almost exactly like mine, but has a roof basket, instead of a flat rack like me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
324 Posts
I see this one quite often in my area.... Love that red...

, on Flickr

701 - 720 of 738 Posts