Subaru XV Crosstrek Forums banner

681 - 700 of 738 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Yellow XV is so rare. I haven't seen one in person.
Here in SE PA Crosstreks are everywhere, I see them daily. However, I've only ever seen one yellow XV on the road once in all that time, and the only pure red I've seen is the one I bought two weeks ago. But the standard colors, man I could post pics here daily, lol.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Spotted this bad boy today on the 71 in SoCal. It didn't dawn on me until it was too late that I was still in the rental (Ram 1500) and not my Crosstrek. But I still gave the thumbs up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
758 Posts
Seen a beautiful Desert Khaki with tinted windows all around, and a safari style basket on top. This was on Murrieta Hotsprings Road. I wonder if they are a member here. I was driving, so no chance of snapping a pic.

Reactions: vahallaoven and SGB

·
Super Moderator
2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek
1,144 Posts
I have been working in Bothell the last couple weeks and an orange XV keeps passing me and honking. If it not anyone here, they should be here!

·
Super Moderator
2014 Subaru XV Crosstrek
1,144 Posts
Orange XV halfway through the movie Midnight Special, drives by in the background.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Seen a beautiful Desert Khaki with tinted windows all around, and a safari style basket on top. This was on Murrieta Hotsprings Road. I wonder if they are a member here. I was driving, so no chance of snapping a pic.
Wait wait wait...

You must live right by me. Ever seen an Ice Silver with a rack, lift, enough lights to turn night into day, a cut up front bumper (although that's a relatively new addition ((or subtraction, depending on how you look at it)) ) being driven by a rather douchey looking 24year old male? Because that'd be me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Crosstrek Sport 6 MT
3,340 Posts
Several on the Tsawassen- Victoria route Thurs am....

In Victoria, BC a lovely Khaki parked across from our hotel (Hampton Inn) Lovely, sorry no camera on me at the time..

Troutbum

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Three Crosstreks at the gas station this morning. An orange, silver, and my white. Most I've seen in one spot besides the dealer.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Lots of Crosstreks here in Portland, but I have not seen many hyper blue ones which I have. Anyone notice how may crosstreks and subarus you now see after you buy one? They are EVERYWHERE!

·
Registered
655 Posts
IMG_1547.jpg

Went into Kroger for weekly shopping and came out to find this! (I'm the one on the right). What are the chances!?!?

681 - 700 of 738 Posts