Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
True story:

I grew up in the era where it was also fairly common practice to pin stripe the given name on “custom” cars (atleast they were custom in the owners eyes). 😉
Anyway, we had a guy in town that owned an older Ford - I think it was around a ‘50 or so. Blue in color. He had named it “Blue Angel” and pin striped the name on one side. Problem was when he got to the other side he had a little problem with spelling and painted it “Blue Angle”…..

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m 74 and love my 2016 manual Crosstrex - easy to get in and out of and goes thru deep snow like an Alaskan Husky. My Toyota Avalon is named Franky 😉. My Subaru is named Subie. My first wife is named Susie. Been married 53 years. Life is good. Loyality counts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My sister's newest Forester is named Sherwood; her previous was Fred. My 2013 Crosstrek is named Cullen. My 2001 Outback was Sammy. For some reason we always identify them as male. And we both absolutely adore our guys!!

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Base Crystal White Pearl
26 Posts
My wife and I affectionately named my Crosstrek “My Car/Your Car” and her MINI “My Car/Your Car” depending on whose car we’ll be using/discussing

·
Registered
384 Posts
Bessy has always been a vehicle name for me…billy works too.

·
Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
12,128 Posts
Reactions: Scoobydoo2
21 - 29 of 29 Posts