Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did not. I had a basic Palm Pilot before that. The iPaq was my first connected device, and IIRC was one of the first with cell, BT, and wireless capability. It ran Windows CE and held very little music on the data card, but back then that was a luxury.

·
Prefers black cats
'18 and '19 Crosstrek Limiteds
14,530 Posts
I did not. I had a basic Palm Pilot before that. The iPaq was my first connected device, and IIRC was one of the first with cell, BT, and wireless capability. It ran Windows CE and held very little music on the data card, but back then that was a luxury.
Ah, yes, Windows CE. Such fond memories, LOL!

·
Registered
21 Premium 6MT Horizon Blue Pearl
80 Posts
My first mobile was a Motorola bagphone in the 1980's. About the size of a large purse. It didn't play music at all.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Premium 2.0 CVT
62 Posts
View attachment 306390 I have an 18 Crosstrek and have never had good luck with either iphone 5c or 6S....brought to dealer
and found out U DON'T NEED APPLE CARPLAY.....the dealer set it up with Blue Tooth in just a few moments..
So glad........now I can use it again...I HAVE ALL APPLE PRODUCTS and I find many issues with every one of them ...now I just have the cable charging the phone from the dc power input in the center area.
S C R E W...APPLEPLAY
Try a phone made in this decade 🤪 I have a XS Max from 2018 and it works fine! CarPlay is amazing. Seriously it may be your phones age or iOS version.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts