Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Subaru crosstrek and I’m looking for recommendations on cross bars for the roof and a kayak carrier that will work with it. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 2017 Subaru crosstrek and I’m looking for recommendations on cross bars for the roof and a kayak carrier that will work with it. Any suggestions?
I have been looking at Subaru Warehouse Direct for accessories and parts. Link provided. I am no way associated with this site and make no monetary gain or favor in providing this link. You can also find your roof rack cross bars at this site.

·
Registered
2021 Crosstrek Limited, Magnetite Grey, 1.5" ADF lift, RRW RR2-V 15x7, Geolandar G015 235/70R15
41 Posts
Yakima rail bars are supposed to be the quietest option on the market they are expensive something like 450 for a brand new set. Yakima bought a company called Whispbar about a decade ago just to get the patent and rebranded them as Railbars. If you search ebay/craigslist you can often find old Whispbars for a lot less than a brand new set of Railbars. I have attached the conversion document from Yakima so you know exactly which whispbars correspond to the current Railbars. Makes looking for used whispbars easier. For the crosstrek Yakima Railbars are a medium for the rear and large for the front which corresponds to an S44 and S45 whispbar.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts