Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced their stop/start battery with a Battery Plus battery made for prius? Getting ready to try this from all I have read on line looks like it will save tons of money but wondering about effects on computer system. Battery Plus says they will do install. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
as long there the same size and the AMPS of the new battery are the same for your car. both systems should be 12 volts. amps and volts are different. best of luck .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I did not like $900 price tag for replacing this one at the dealer, went to my mechanic - replaced start/stop battery and reprogrammed it for $260! We do have a great mechanic though, he said it is a rare type of a battery but there are alternatives to subaru battery out there!

·
Registered
Crosstrek Outdoor, Subaru Legacy 2.0 GT spec.B
346 Posts
I did not like $900 price tag for replacing this one at the dealer, went to my mechanic - replaced start/stop battery and reprogrammed it for $260! We do have a great mechanic though, he said it is a rare type of a battery but there are alternatives to subaru battery out there!
:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts