Subaru Crosstrek and XV Forums banner

Rear Sway bar for 2023 Impreza Base

Model Years 2018 to 2023 
1K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  franzdom 
#1 ·
I was looking at this Dorman 927-700

I assume that this won't work on a newer Impreza? If not, any recommendations on a "full kit" like this that would work? I also don't want to void the warranty and want to make sure that it's OK to add.

Thanks so much!

#4 ·
That is odd. Factory bars with hardware are pretty inexpensive. I've already done the bushings/links on the family's MY18 at 22k. My guess is , the springs are much softer on the Crosstrek vs the Impreza. You'll probably notice a huge improvement in tracking/handling afterwards.

#5 ·
It certainly is and I'm trying to find the correct "kit" and not just the bar itself to add to my car, I'd prefer new as it's a new car and not have to go junk yard diving to find one. Any ideas where to start (the dealer is not clear about exactly all that is necessary and doesn't sell a complete kit, just the bar itself)

#8 ·
I have a rear sway bar and bushings from MY14 Impreza from when I upgraded to the STI sway bar. You can have the bar and bushings for FREE ( I'm in northern NJ ). You would still need the links, brackets that hold the bushings and nuts and bolts.

If you want the bar and bushings, just PM me, ( private conversation on this board ).

#9 ·
I have a rear sway bar and bushings from MY14 Impreza from when I upgraded to the STI sway bar. You can have the bar and bushings for FREE ( I'm in northern NJ ). You would still need the links, brackets that hold the bushings and nuts and bolts.

If you want the bar and bushings, just PM me, ( private conversation on this board ).
Thank you for the generous offer, but I do not believe these will work on a MY23. The Dorman ones above I believe only go out to a MY17 Impreza. I could be wrong though and that's why I came here to ask the experts! :)

#10 ·
Sorry, didn't notice your year until I reread your post. Yeah your factory pn is 20451FL000 for the 2017-2023 Impreza different from the older models 20451SC010 for the 2012-1016.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.